13

Its been two weeks since Schlatt won the election, Dream heard that the country now is in danger (again) because of a certain someone wants to destroy the president. "an anarchist?" Dream asked Sapnap if the events were true, and it is true.

Dream grab his axe and wear his armor, they were in the community house when George came to him and ask if he can build his base near the castle, because the castle is legaly his now.

"Dream! I want to build my hobbit hole!" George exclaimed, "sure George, sure." Dream patted his head, "are you gonna help me?" the older asked, "im afraid I dont have time to help you, my king, I have an 'invitation' to attend." Dream kissed George's hand. George smacked Dream's head, "you such an idiot! Fine! I'll do it myself!" he said as he walked away from the community house.

Dream let out a sigh, "you okay my dude?" Sapnap concerned about Dream, "better than ever, let's go." Dream never take his mask off since Tommy and Wilbur joined, and it makes everyone curious how's he looks like.

Dream walked with Sapnap to L'manburg. JSchlatt's house was there, Dream and Sapnap entered his house and it smells like alcohol and the stacks of alcohols explained everything. Dream let out a silent sigh, "you called?" Dream walked towards Schlatt.

Schlatt put his drinks on the table. "aaaahhh... Dream, remember our deal last time?" Schlatt went to grab more bottles of alcohol. "yeah?" Dream and Sapnap still standing there, "now this is my last quest for you, I want you to be by my side in the war." Dream was silent.

"yknow I can just turned down your obsecration." Dream smirked behind his mask, he know exactly what he's doing. Schlatt went completly silent, Sapnap was there, listening to every single word that came out of their mouth.

"but for now I can help you Schlatt, because you know your position right now, you are the president, but you can't even defend yourself. Just remember, everything can be a weapon, Schlatt." Dream and Sapnap left after they said that.

Sapnap hit Dream's shoulder when they're on their way to the community house. "dude, what are you planning to do?" Sapnap asked, Dream smiled and wrapped his hand around Sapnap's shoulder, "you have to know something for sure, you Sapnap, and George are the bestest friend i've ever had." Dream smiled, "staph, dude, you gonna make me cry." Sapnap joked.

"hahahha, just remember this Sapnap, and I meant it. I loved you and George, you guys are my best friends, no one can ever replace you guys." Dream spoke, "why are you being so dramatic all of the sudden?" Dream whezeed when Sapnap said that, "I dont know, I just want to let you know that you're loved." they almost arrived at the community house.

Sapnap was still confused, "LAST ONE TO THE HOUSE IS A ROTTEN FLESH!" Dream shout before running so fast. "HEY YOU MOTHER F-ER!" Sapnap chased Dream to the community house.

Flashback...

Dream were talking with Eret, "Dream, are you sure?" Eret asked, "yeah. That's all you need to do, Eret." Eret smirked, "That will be eazy." Dream smiled beihnd his mask, "good luck." Dream spoke before he left Eret alone.

After that meeting, Eret has been preparing, this is the first war he actually preparing stuff, and help Tommy and Wilbur and his army. The war happening so fast, Wilbur and Tommy knew they're almost lose. "Wilbur! there's no way we can win this war!" Tommy shout when he saw their army got obliterated.

Wilbur think on how they can escape with the remaining army, Eret grabbed Wilbur's hand, "come, I have some stuff for the last control room, and that maybe can help us escaped." Eret said, Eret has been fighting with them and was injuried so bad.

Wilbur nodded and called his army to gather in the final control room. "Eret, are you sure this is safe?" Eret asked, "it is, I've been working on this since the day before the war." he said as the walked in the tunnel untill they reached the final control room with chests that has everyone's name on it.

"Eret, why there's nothing here?" Tommy asked when he looked into the chests, Eret smiled, "Because it was never meant to be." as he pressed a button that reveal a secret room when suddenly Dream and his friends jump out from it and capture Wilbur and his army.

"YOU BASTARD ERET! WE TRUSTED YOU!" Tommy said as he get dragged out by Sapnap, and Wilbur were dragged out by Dream.

Meanwhile, in someone's side...

"you're the one who asked me to be with you in your very own world, you son of a b-" he said as he put on his netherite armor. "I can't believe I didn't get a warm welcome as anybody else." he sighed, "at least you're not a king." he grab his sword.

"untill we meet again, Dream." He sighed as he looked up in the sky.

Back to Dream's side...

Three days later, Dream and his mercenaries were ready, there's Punz, Sapnap, and others. "are we ready?" Dream asked, "yeah, pretty much." Antfrost spoke, "we can meet at the cobblestone tower of power." Punz suggested, "that will be our meeting point." Dream looked at Sapnap, Sapnap nodded.

"before we go, I need to do something, you guys can go first, I'll meet you guys in the cobblestone tower of power." Dream said as he ran towards George's castle. He can't find George anywhere near the castle, he assumed that George was in his old base, and he found George sleeping. Dream kneeled in front of sleeping George, no one can see, but Dream were crying. He cried but in silent.

Dream knows George is sleeping, he take off his mask, and planted a small kiss on Geroge's cheek. "I can't believe im involved in this war against him, George." Dream whispered, he knows George can't hear him. "at first I thought this world would be peaceful, I've tried to bring everyone in peace, I promised you I've tried." Dream sobbing.

"I know you didn't remember enything about the past, George, but please dont ever hate me." and with that final sentence, Dream placed a last kiss on George's forhead before he wiped his tears and put on his mask. Dream went back to the cobblestone tower of power and meet up with his friends.

Dream saw the army, it was Wilbur's army and there's Techno, Dream can spotted the pink haired prince easily. Dream took a deep breathe, "kill them all." with that words, Dream's army and L'manburg's army that in Schlatt's side attacked Wilbur's army.

The war is massive, everyone were there except George. Dream were silent when his gaze meet Wilbur's, behind Dream's mask, he smirked, he knew what he's doing.

"you really wanted it?"

The war keep on going, Techno saw Dream, he chased Dream to the tower, Dream didn't know that Techno were chasing him, as he casually fighting Fundy and Tubbo at the same time.

"yeah, if I can't have it, then no one can."

Everything became slow motion when Techno's gaze meet Dream's gaze behind his mask. "he can't be remember me, right?"Dream whispered to himself.

"okay, but after this you're on your own."

"i've deleted all their memories." Dream turned to avoid Techno because he doesn't want to hurt him.

"thank you, Dream."

Dreama loses his balance when he saw Techno's face were right infront of him, only some inches left. Everything and everyone froze, no one's moving from their place when they saw Dream and Techno put their sword and axe near eachother's neck.

"put your axe down, Dream." Techno said with a cold tone. "what a surprised you remember me, Techno." no one is close enough to hear their conversation. "I remember every single piece of memory in our past life, Dream." Techno's swored were too close to Dream's neck.

"After this you wont."

To be continued...