17

Dream was standing infront of a white giant building, at first he was a little surprised, but then he calmed down when he realized what that building is. Dream walked in slowly, he was so tired, he just want to rest for a moment. He wanted to escape the reality for a moment. When he was thinking and arguing with himself, someone approach him.

"how are you doing, Dream?" Dream look up to that person, he didn't answered, but his face clearly describes his feelings right now. "Dream, heads up, I know it's been hard for you." Dream sat on the floor, right infront of a throne, "Mr. C." Dream called, "yes?" Mr. C sat next to Dream.

"I really want to escape the reality, Mr. C." Dream sighed. "I'm tired." Dream said with a teary eyes.

Mr. C patted his head, "you know? You can have some fun in this Castle." Mr. C smiled. Dream looked at Mr. C with shiny eyes, "really? I can explore this giant building?" Dream sounds cheerful. He turned into a young 7 years old boy all of the sudden. "Yes, you get to explore this palace." Mr. C patted his head.

"Yeaaaayyyy!!!" Dream hugged Mr. C, Mr. C didn't know how to react, but he just hugged him back and gave him a little pat on his head.

"But remember, don't go through any portal!" Mr. C warned him before Dream walked away. "I promise i won't!" Dream said as he ran into the building.

Little Dream wandered around the huge building, he went to the main hall, he went to the second floor, and then he went to the garden.

"This palace is amazing." Dream was looking around when he saw a teenager with a white hoodie sitting under the tree and on the swing, reading a book.

Dream let out a small gasp and immediately hide behind the bushes not too far away from the tree. "Who is that?" At first Dream was curious, and then he remembered that he is the only one who can access this place, well, at least that's what Mr. C told him long time ago.

"Is he part of me?" Dream still staring at the brunette looking hair. Dream doesn't want to bother him, but he wants to prank him.

Dream wrote a note on a book and place it near the bushes, Dream giggles a little, 'there's no way he can find this, right?' He giggled to himself.

Dream then went a little far from the boy, still observing him, analyze every single thing he did. But that boy didn't really do anything he just read the book he was holding.

"Whoa!" Dream let out a little too loud gasp when he saw that boy was sucked by a green-purpled portal, and that makes the boy looked at his direction, but Dream immediately hide himself.

When the portal and the person is gone, Dream get out of his hiding spot and went to the swing and where exactly the portal appears. "Who is that?" Dream didn't have a chance to ask Mr. C about that mysterious person, because it's time for him to wake up.

"Maybe another time." He said as he closed his eyes, and woke up in his room, inside his secret base.

Dream yawns and get out of bed. He take his armor and his stuff before climbing up the ladder and get to the main room. He took some steak with him and get out of his secret base.

Dream walked towards a different direction of his DSMP land, and he saw a mansion, the mansion he built for him to hide his secret base.

"I hope this will explain the 'secret base' they've been theorizing about." Dream said as he sighed and use his trident to flew all the way to the DSMP land.

To be continued...

Sooooo... uhhhhhh....

😗😗😗😗😗😗

Please leave some of your theory/comment/critic here, i would appreciate it and will absolutely replied...

😗😗😗😗
Hope y'all enjoyed...