Let's Rank Them (Ranked as of The Curse of No-Visor)

Disclaimer: I wrote this before I went on my hiatus in May; that's why it's so outdated.

I'm gonna go from least favorite to most favorite.

41. Ms. Pink
Fuck off, bish

40. Greaser
G I T

39. Cap'n
He could DEFINITELY use some character development. I think he's only around as an excuse to add some drama to episode 4. Overall, very forgettable.

38. Cub
They just need more screen time and character development. They didn't even DO anything. (I call Cub "they" because I don't wanna assume gender (unlike some people do to me))

37. Goober
I find her irritating, personally. I think most of the fanbase has something against her, honestly. Unless I'm just completely oblivious to everything going on these days.

36. Bro
Annoying. Not much else to say about him.

35. Duncan (The guy who sold the laptop to Aiden)
He's an o-kay villain in my brain. I don't really care for him and he is very forgettable.

34. Hornsly
His accent is real dope, I'll tell ya that. But I think the reason he's so low on the list is my own fault, because in one of my books (In My Past, in case you wanna know), I made him a really bad person, and after that... My liking for him took a nose-dive for the floor... Oops. Sorry man...

33. Noob
YOU HURT MY BEAUTIFUL RED BEAN. GET LOST!!!

32. Blondie
One of the better ones this far down on the list. Anyway, she's not bad. But I think if I was anyone but myself, I'd like her more. You see, she reminds me of one of my ex-friends. She ditched me over a game of ball and then rubbed it in my face by pretending she never even spoke to me. And that hurt me deeply. She was the only one I could talk to, and she was gone. Blondie's personality is similar to her, and not in a good way.

31. Aiden's roommate (he has no name) (Or maybe it's Punk idk)
He said, like, three lines. That's it. No real character development. I know why he's like that, but just... Stay here.

30. TheGentleman
DO NOT KILL ME FOR THIS!!! He just isn't very interesting in my mind. His voice also irritates me. Very good character development though. Better than what I could do.

29. Timmy
Yee. The picture Mother showed us was adorable, will admit. But his brother is wayyyyyyy better.

28. Engineer
So... I find intelligence to be... Cute. That's literally the only reason he's up here on my list. And I guess this line: "I'm hearing words." ... XD. AND HE KNOWS ABOUT DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS- (Yes, I play it. Nerdy, I know)

27. Dum
Seriously, will people give her a break for, like, 10 seconds? Is that too much to ask for? Her character isn't even that bad... He people still treat her like shit. Will admit, her voice can be irritating (and my sister imitates it perfectly like it's nobody's business and it scares me how similar it is), but Dum herself doesn't deserve the backlash she gets. I guess I could see why if you ship PlayCap (which I do), but other than that, what's wrong with her?

26. Mother
Meh.

25. Ria
Not to be rude to the actual person.

24. Rose
She's better in the recent ones.

23. Dr. Doctor
Your name- 😂 Also, I get MAJOR SCP-049 aka The Plague Doctor vibes from you.

22. B-Day
First off, his voice is JUST FINE. I don't understand why people hate his voice. It's not THAT bad. Anyway, he's cool, he's chill. Really dope dude, overall.