Unexpected (SMUT)

"Man this is boring!" "If only you kept your mouth shut!" "Well sorry! I don't want to be taught a lesson!" "Yeah but we all didn't need to be brought down with you!" Eren and Jean were fighting again about the same nonsense, and this nonsense is just obnoxious.

You whispered to Mikasa because you knew she would help them break it up. She walked right over and got in between them standing there. Armin and Marco got up to hold them back. But only for a little while would they be able to hold on.

Then out of nowhere Levi showed up. "Tch, stop now and you wont get what I have in mind for you two." "S-sorry captain!" Jean looked over at Levi in disbelief that Eren really apologized, he thought that was hilarious and spoke what was on his mind. "Really Eren? Your really scared of this 5'2 short old man? I bet he isn't even that stro-" Levi had a death glare and punched him in the stomach, Jean fell to the floor and Marco backed up scared and worried.

Levi then looked at you but sighed knowing it wasn't your fault, because these two are complete idiots. "Mikasa, if things ever get out of hand with these two, or infact anyone break it up, im counting on you and listen to your co-captain" "Yes sir". He then walked off to continue cleaning.

You decided to help Jean but couldn't do it alone. You asked Marco to come along, he carried Jean while you led the way. You guys walked to a room that had medical supplies, you pointed at a bed and Marco placed him down. You then went to go and grab the bandages and pain killers. Marco said he will be heading out and left.

You then heard a pare of foot steps but ignored it since you were focused in getting the supplies you needed, but couldn't reach it. Then you felt hands, going from your side to your waist and up you went. You turned around in shock and saw Levi. "O-oh, thanks captain". "Tch" was the only word that cane out of him.

You grabbed what you needed and Levi placed you down, you walked over to Jean who was still passed out dew to the hard blow to his stomach. You grabbed some bandages and wrapped his head because when he fell he hit his head. You then had to wait for him to wake up and give him pain killers so he wouldn't get a headache. You grabbed a chair only for Levi to sit in it, you looked at him confused until "What? There's a seat right here?"

You immediately got red while he had a straight face like it was nothing. You hesitantly walked over and sat in his lap, his arms wrapped around you and his hands rested on you legs. After a minute he held his hands together and hugged you while you were in his lap. You stiffened up since Levi wasn't one to show affection or romantic feelings, then you snapped out of your thoughts once you heard "What's the matter?" He whispered into your ear which sent shivers down your spine.

"N-nothing" you said in a shy voice, he shifted his movement and you felt a bit more relaxed. You guys continued to wait for Jean to wake up, while you guys were cuddling.

After around 20 minutes you got up once you realized was about to wake up. Levi let you go but only to just desire your comfort. You went up to Jean ti try and wake him up yourself, and ut worked. "Where am I?" "Infirmary, I guess my punch knocked you out, I didn't even know it was possible, but Y/N and Marco had brought you here." "O-oh" Jean had felt awkward towards Levi now since he ate his own words.

You noticed he had held his head in his hands and you gave him the pain killers and some water, he took the medication to try and feel better. After a minute or two if silence he felt better, "I feel better now I'm pretty sure I can head back now" you tried to stop him so he could rest more but he refused and got up and left.

You then put everything back and was about to head out until you felt a hand grab your arm as you were about to open the door. You turned over to Levi who still had a straight face, he then proceeded to close the door and lock it, you were now stuck with Levi.

You were about to say something but only to be interrupted by Levi kissing you. He pushed you against the bed, while yiu were facing him. This strange feeling what was it? This feeling was you needing Levi. You decided to give him permission and kiss him back.

He bit your bottom lip asking you for an entrance, you opened you mouth and he didn't hesitate one bit to slip his tongue inside. He continued to make out with you as he ran his hands up and down your body.

You sat on the bed then laid down without breaking contact with him, you were underneath him. You guys separated your mouths to catch your breath, but you realized the bulge from his pants. He continued to sticking his tongue inside your mouth and make out with you.

He then sat you up and took off your shirt, he kissed down your neck to you shoulder then up. Then went down again but to your nipples this time. His tongue fiddled with both of them while he used his hands at the same time, you were trying your best to not even let out the smallest moan.

He kissed down your stomach to you pants line. He slid them off you and he noticed how wet you are. (Sorry I'm giving you female parts!) "Wow this wet? You must really enjoy this." He slid your underwear off, he stuck his fingers in your mouth then into your hole. He moved his fingers a little, and you were on the verge of letting out a moan until he grabbed your underwear and stuffed it in your mouth.

He then took his fingers out of you and licked them "Damn,you taste better than I thought, and your still this silent at moment like this? Come on, let me hear your voice" he took off everything he wore and was completely naked. You looked down and noticed what you had made him feel. He rubbed his dick against you and inserted it in you without warning, you let out a loud moan, you covered your mouth out nervousness and embarrassment hoping nobody heard you. He took your hands off your mouth and up above your head.

He proceeded to put the rest of it in you, jamming it inside, he let out a groan of pleasure.

He thrusted inside you slowly picking up the pase. You let out moans of pleasure. He groaned and moaned every now and then. "F-fuck your this tight?". Every now and then he would say mommy because of how much pleasure he would feel.

He went at a super fast pase causing you to yell out, as you were on the verge of almost in your limit. He went down kissing you, you managed to hold it in, but as he was going at his inhumane speed it felt amazing.

Then your legs started to shake, "L-levi I'm at my limit!" He did a few last thrusts until you cummed, he pulled out and finished the rest. He then fell down beside you, tired. He kissed you on your forehead and and brought you close to him.

He got uo and got a rag he cleaned you up and brought you to a bathroom making sure nobody was there. You went to the bathroom, and he carried you as you were too weak, he put clothes on You and left you on the infirmary bed to rest.

He then told everyone that you aren't feeling well, and that was that. Now every now and then Levi would glance at you and would sometimes blush remembering that time in bed.

~~~~~~Authors Note~~~~~~~
Im so sorry I haven't been up loading chapters I've been busy with mothers day gifting and a family's birthday gift. Anyways I hope you enjoyed and again hope there is no spelling mistakes.