Jealousy?

You and Levi were walking down a path, it was a beautiful field. But the only sad thing was you had to walk with the rest of your squad.

You and Levi decided not to walk next to each other since it would look suspicious, but you guys did keep a close distance. Next to you was Ereh, you had to keep him next to you because he was the "problem child".

There were many beautiful sightings outside the walls, you guys were walking outside the walls because Hange demanded Erwin that the rest of the squad could learn more outside for a few days. You guys were not too far from the walls in case you guys needed to escape from some danger.

Hange kept on pointing on some plants and herbs that all of us could pick up. You noticed Connie and Sasha holding baskets to put some of it in, you decided to walk over and help them. You grabbed some herbs and plants they needed or wanted, while keeping Ereh beside you at all times.

You were holding the basket until you heard a voice "Hey I can hold that if you want, I kind of need to repay you back for causing you trouble." He gave you back a sorry smile. You gave the basket to him and continued to pick at some plants.

Levi turned and noticed Ereh's behavior, he decided not to do anything knowing how childish they would be about them two. Then Jean had came by next to you and offered to pick up some plants with you, you said yes since the more you picked up the better chance of possibly having more food.

You both decided to stop there since there would be too much to carry, it was getting darker so you guys decided to set up camp. You thanked Ereh and Jean and took the basket to go walk with Sasha and Connie to put away the resources you guys collected. You then decided to cook something up for everyone and their hard work.

You got some plants that would add more flavor to the food and got to work. You had Mikasa and Jean help you cook, it felt you were getting closer to them. It was a good thing since there going to be stuck with you.

You guys finished and prepared the meals for everyone to enjoy, everyone was thankful for it and ate everything. You felt tired and woozy, sometimes this happens when you don't get enough sleep. You said good night to everyone and walked over to a tent, you were so tired you didn't even wash up.

A long time had passed once you fell asleep, you were awoken to a Levi that looked a bit angered. You got up quietly so you guys could deal with this far away so you didn't wake anyone up. You walked into a forestry area and Levi immediately pinned you to a tree, you woke up out of your drowsy state, taking Levi seriously.

"You really want a lesson don't you?" You didn't know what Levi was saying so he explained "I can see the way he looks at you, im surprised you can't see it. And here I thought you had the sharp eye." He sighed "Jean. He looks at you and blushes at you, do you really want to be with a pervert like him? Lets be honest here". You shook your head a little no. He smirked at you and he grabbed your waist.

He grips you harder and runs his hands up and down your body, you let out a little moan which turns Levi on. But he decides to not give you what you want, he stops then holds your hand to walk back with you to camp. You noticed a beautiful flower and left Levi's grip to get it.

You came back and gave him the flower, it's colors were beautiful it had your f/c and blue, although the colors didn't really mix well the chance of finding a flower similar were low. He appreciated the flower and kept it in his pocket, He blushed knowing that he found the perfect partner to always be with him.

"I love you" you looked back at him with a sweet smile and gave him a hug and a kiss you guys stayed in that hug until he said "I appreciate you with all my heart, but please, don't ever leave me. You are precious to me and I love you dearly".

You guys decided to remember this day to appreciate what you have and each other. You guys love each other and promised to never leave the others side.

~Authors Note~
Idk why i said i love you so much, and idk why it went a little smut there then went to wholesome. But if you guys want another smut chapter then I will write it. Also im sorry i dont upload as much, i say im going to do it but i procrastinate sorry! Anyways hope this one capturred a bit more of a cuter/wholesome Levi, but if you guys do want more fluff of Levi I will gladly do it! N e ways thank you for reading! :>

883 words