Suprise?

You were with Levi and the rest of your squad. You were all eating at the table. It seems like once you guys confessed each others love there's absolutely no time for you guys to have alone time.

Eren looked at his upper ranked members, you and Levi. He noticed odd behavior from you two.

"Hey Mikasa." "Yeah?" "Is it me or is Y/N and Levi acting strange" "I don't know. Maybe you should find out" Mikasa went back to doing her own thing.

Eren was stumped, he didn't understand what was happening between you two.

"Hey Jean" "What?" "Is it me or are they acting strange?" Eren had pointed at you two. "Well haven't you heard the rumors?" "What rumors?" "They might be in love, or a relationship!" "WHAT?"

Eren stood up fast and yelled it out loud, Jean immediately stopped him. Everyone looked at the boy who couldn't keep his mouth shut, there was a long silence in the room. Soon after everybody went back to what they were doing.

"Dumbass!" Jean hit Eren in the head for being so clueless. "What? Am I supposed to keep my mouth shut for finding something out like that!" "That's why we're gonna spy on them!" "Ohhhh" Jean sighed out of frustrationtion.

~Later Through Out The Day~

Jean and Eren had stuck to each other to spy on you guys. It was a free day, they had the whooole day to spy on you guys.

First stop you and Levi went to was the windows. You both were starting to clean the windows.

Eren whispered to Jean "Nothing much seems to be going on" "That's why we camp out and wait"

They both continued to watch you guys clean windows, but not much had been going on. But right when they were about to lose hope, Levi lifted you from the waist to help you get up.

"Look Eren, look!" Eren turned to see the moment. "Hey wait, there isn't much evidence they could just be close" "Fine Fine, we'll continue"

You and Levi finished and put everything away. "Y/N I feel like cleaning this whole filthy place" "Why?" "Those brats can't seem to do a better job, plus I also like cleaning in my free time" "Ok, I'll help"

You both spent the whole day cleaning the place. Eren and Jean spied on you guys catching a few small flirtatious moves.

Finally you and Levi went to the bathrooms, the worst spot of all. Levi insisted he'll do it, but you were hard headed and proceeded to help.

Levi dragged you out of there and locked the doors to not let you in. You kept knocking to try and annoy him to get in, but nothing seemed to work. You sat outside to wait, but you noticed something.

Jean and Eren.

You had a little plan in your head to maybe pull a little trick on them.

Levi finally finished and opened the door, you fell straight down flat on your back looking back up at Levi while Levi looked down at you. You got up fast and looked him dead in the eyes, you pushed him back into the bathroom and obviously locked the door to see if Jean and Eren saw it.

"Look Eren look!" "I know! I saw that too!" "Could this be our possible best evidence!?" "Let's wait this out to get even more"

Before anything could happen in the bathroom you told Levi who you caught spying. Levi got furious and instantly knew they would have to clean the bathroom from now on. You decided to trick them and pretend 'something' went on in there.

After a while you walked out the bathroom, you shook your legs and stumbled to make it look believable.

"Look Jean! This is even more believable evidence!" "Yeah!"

Levi walked out with his arms crossed and a very mad look. You stood up properly and Levi went beside you. Jean and Eren look at each other confused, but when they looked back you two were right in front of them.

You both kicked their asses and told them to clean the other bathrooms. They both were disappointed that there little discovery was completely wrong.

"So was all that completely fake?" "Less talking more cleaning. But if your curious we knew from the begining" "Oh man! I bet it was your fault Eren, maybe that's why we got caught!" "No it wasn't! You mostly talked and were being loud!" Levi kicked them both in the head and they continued to stay silent.

Levi continued to supervise them to make sure the bathrooms looked spotless.

~~~~~~Authors Note~~~~~~
I LITERALLY cannot spell to save my life I'm sorry. I hope you guys enjoyed and were able to understand waht I was trying to say with how horrible my writing is. See Ya!

813 words