I'm Sorry Part 8

Part 8 of I Love my Self Proclaim ) little sister 

* Authors Note *

(Clears Throat Ahem... Well i didn't expected to finish Part 8 in this short amount of time, But uh... i think its because, I know someone who gives me this great ideas, She's my new inspiration now. Well atleast now i'm back on track , schools about to finish and  hehe i think i did my best in my studies so.... Well here it is Part 8 of  I Love my Self Proclaim little sister , Enjoy ! 

* January 17,2015  Saturday 2:37 PM *

Ron on voice "2 weeks pass after Kat broke my heart * LOL , well i think that was just me * i'm still sad, but thanks to Pah.. she brought me back on my feet , I'm happy that i have her. I went to Pah's place that day; I brought Pah's guitar and i practiced playing it. My plan before was to know guitar and serenade( haranahin ) Kat, Well that was before; Now i got tired and lonely so i quit , her younger brother who has the same height as i am , I was 5,9 and her younger brother was 5,8. He was playing game in his Android phone while Pah was watching movies that i brought ( Movies from USB ) and i was on the balcony , Nag isip-isip ako ( I pondered ) under the bright sunshine , cool breeze and the sound of the cats that are so cute, They were playing around. ( sigh ) it was a paradise."  

 " As i was practicing guitar i didn't notice that Pah ... was already finish watching; She suddenly sat beside me and we both practiced guitar , What i didn't know is that her younger was filming me and Pah ... It was so embarrassing , when i look at the video , I can't help but smile. It was funny and i like it hehe... , I didn't notice the time. When i looked outside, it was already dark , I stood up. As i was about to leave the house; Her Aunt came carrying lots of food, I bowed my head and walk pass her. I thought she wouldn't notice me but her Aunt did.

Pah's aunt on voice " Hey , Are you Pah's classmate?"

" Yes , Ma'm " I was surprised , i didn't think her Aunt will notice me.

" Come , Come inside. Don't go yet " 

as i looked around finding a clock i saw that  " Its already 6:29, I have work to do. I'm really sorry " 

" What time is your work? "

" 9:00 PM Ma'm " 

" Oh you still have 2 hours, lets eat first before going to the mall " Her Aunt was delighted to hear  it.