Unexpected Meeting Part 2

Part 2 of  I Love My ( Self Proclaim ) little sister

( Inhaled , exhale ) Ha...... Its been two weeks since i've finish making the first part of my story, Then it took me three days to put it on wattpad ( Well its not like it really took me 3 days, Of course i needed to go to work , help my parents and go to school ) anyway this is part 2 so i hope you'll enjoy it.

June 12,2014 , Thursday 11:47 AM*

Drops a vegetable Ow, nuts my bad Mother sorry about that "

-Mother-

"Hey Ron be careful with those , Why are you in such a hurry? (Whispers softly maybe you've finally found a girlfriend? "

-Ron-

"What! I have work mother W.O.R.K. , its almost 12:00 "

"Hmm.... Really dear so your hiding something from me now? smiles )"

"Grrrrrr... Are you kidding me Mother? There's no chance of me getting a girlfriend and if there is its only 0.0000000000001 % and thats final! " 

-Mother-

"(Speaking softly) My dear face isn't the definition of love , Its the heart son the heart . When you found someone you truly love you'll sacrifice many things just to make that someone happy. Like what your doing right now, Your working too hard for us, Please remember always watch your health, Whats the point of working if you'll just abandon your health. Do it for us and yourself  my Love "

-Ron-

" I understand mother , Thank you "

-Father-

"Hey dinner is ready lets eat "

-Mother-

" Where coming, lets go son? " 

*When we we're eating i suddenly came up with this cute little girl *

"Ah, By the way mother there's this cute little girl i saw in our classroom, She's so little and cute too but she didn't talk to me. I was about to ask her age but she ignored me , She looks to me like she's only 12 years old  do you believe that? "

"Hmm.. Really? Its already 12:19"

-Ron-

"W..What! why didn't you told me sooner, AH! I'm going to be late."

 * And after that i was late and the boss was really pissed at me haha... but its ok i've learn new things and im happy about it * 

June 13,2014  Friday  3:07 PM *

"I was spacing because there were no customers , then all of a sudden i remembered the cute girl. I was still thinking why i was ignored , I wonder?? "

*Then all of a sudden *

(Door Creaking )

-Customer-

"Uh.... Hello do you print pictures here?" 

-Ron-

" Yes Mam, What kind of pictures?"

" Here......(Searching her purse ) wait a sec its not here Pah! Pah! where's the picture?"

-Cute girl ( Pah ) -

"( Soft Voice) Here.."

" I was shocked to see her  i . . .  i didn't expect her to be here the cute girl from school , So her name is Pah. "

-Ron-

(Clears Throat What kind of photo do you want "

*As i speak i saw the reaction on her face , she was surprise that i was working here it made me happy a little bit but . *

-Customer-

"This one is a wallet size , and make 3 copies of this picture 4R "

* I was about to pick up the picture the lady gave me but i notice this photo of Pah ( Cute Girl ) as expected she really is cute *

-Ron-

"Umm... excuse me that girl? She's studying in Sunday School  right?"

"Yes why? What year are you by the way . "

" I'm Third Year ( Grade 9 in K to 12 Program ) can i ask something what's her age , she looks so young?"

-Customer-

"Oh, She's my daughter even though she looks young she's already 16 years old "

" I was so surprise , i didn't know what to say after hearing that  in the end she still ignores me but i finally know her i'll do my best to get close to her "

* June 14 , 2014 Saturday 1:38 AM *

( Going home after work and its morning already , I'm so tired but i'll never forget what her mother said to me  )

" Oh she, she's just shy but i think you'll two will be good friends , I think? hahaha.... "

" I was happy when her mother said that, I hope we get along well , I can't wait Sunday Please come soon "

*Yet again i've finish my Part 2 of  "I Love My ( Self Proclaim ) little sister " , I'm having a hard time thinking of what happen after this part, You guys what do you think will happen? Well first i need to write down my Part 3 and i guess this will take time  Thank you for Reading. 

(>*_*)> "If you likeI Love my ( Self Proclaim ) little sister* please share or hit the vote button  (But  not the report button please ) again thank you for reading i'll do my best to make Part 3  more interesting . <(*_*<)