My Short Farewell ( For the death of my Cat )

• مهداة إلى My Love Keaa

June 28 ,2014 

I found my cat lying underneath my bed , I thought for a second that she was just sleeping untill i tried to wake her up but what i found was just a freezing corpse of her . It broke my heart to see her suffer like that , I loved her , I loved her. I watched her grow into a beautiful cat , she was precious to me , she was special , She seen me change into a new person , she was with me ever since i was in first year . My mother loved her , my father loved her  i loved her  , It breaks my heart . To think that my precious little kitten is now dead , When i arrive from school  she was always waiting for me , I've always given  her my warmest hug  . I can't forgive myself  that time , I'm so sorry my love , I'm sorry i didn't had the choice but to watch you die , Because i'm an idiot , I love you my precious kitten , how i wish someday we'll meet again in a beautiful place were we can play all day. I will never stop loving you my love until we meet again Ron. 

                                                Rest in piece Keaa My love 

I'm really sorry guys this isn't part of my story , Its just that there's this pain in my heart that wont disappear , When i remember that time my love died  tears wont stop flowing  . I never expected her to die that way . Im really sorry guys this is for my love , My cat the name i gave her was Keaa  because when she was just a kitten she bite me , and i screamed Keaaaa!! since that time i called her Keaa she was-, I never get to say goodbye to her . this is my short farewell for my cat again i'm sorry for this , i just want to give her this . 

Goodbye Keaa until we meet again i love you from the bottom of my heart 

                                                                                                                                                -Ron 

                         September 8,2011   -   June 28 , 2014 *