the carol ; j.haseul 🕊 [💕]

genre ; semi-fluff!

member ; haseul 😭

(no beta we die like choerry's roach.)

“ Hey, Song wait up! oh gosh— can you like, slow down? ” Jungeun shouted as she struggled to put on her shoes. You had already started walking while jungeun almost tripped by the door.

Luckily, she caught up to you. You gave her a weird look and stop on your track. Jungeun was panting, hands on her knees.

“ Jungeun. you ran like, three meters ” you point out as Jungeun held out her hand to stop you. “ shush. don't remind me of that ” she hushed and you rolled your eyes.

A few seconds later, Jungeun fixed herself and was able to breathe again. She smiled and linked her arms with yours.

“ Are you ready? i don't want you to feel uncomfortable on this double date ” she said with a semi pout.

You shook your head. There was no point in being uncomfortable. You didn't want to think about it even though you weren't over Yerim. Of course, you were heartbroken because of her action as she was your first ever love.

Hell, you and Yerim had a five-year relationship but to her, it's like five-second worth of a lifetime. And you can't really forgive Yerim since the girl didn't really do anything to explain the situation. Maybe she was scared or something.

Chaewon was different tho. The girl spammed your message and call. You could tell she wants to talk about it and explain what you had seen back then.

But you don't think an explanation was needed. It was simple just by witnessing what had happened. Yerim cheated on you with your best friend, Chaewon.

Easy. That's it. End of the story. You shuddered, you do not want to witness that chapter again.

You let Jungeun dragged you around the town, the buildings all decorated with mostly red and green. It was Christmas.

The event that will mark the end of the year and the start of something new. Jungeun pulls you by the arm, enthusiastically telling you how the date is gonna be.

Your eyes travel around the area at the same time, getting sight of Christmas trees that lights up, the decorated stores with discounts, and seemingly two people that Jungeun waved to.

As you got closer, you realized it was two girls with a smile on their faces as they wave back to Jungeun who dashed and hug one of the girls.

You got closer and grimaced when Jungeun and her girlfriend? You heard Jungeun being all disgustingly sweet on the phone with a girl before so that must be it.

The girl next to them wore a disgusted look and backed away when Jungeun shared a kiss on the lips with her girlfriend.

“ Stop, this is Christmas, not Valentine. you two are awfully disgustingly sweet, ” she said, hand in front like a stop sign. Jungeun pouts while her girlfriend laughed.

You stand there, a bit left out. Jungeun then smiled and grab you by the hand to pull you a bit closer. The two girls noticed you which made you shrink under their gazes.

“ Girls, this is my roommate, Song Haeri! but i called her Song. and i thought Haseul might had to be another third wheeler so i brought her along. It's also because she needs a little break. ” Jungeun offered you a sad smile which you just exhaled quietly. Haseul then protests.

“ If you two just control your limitless sexual needs for each other, maybe i wouldn't be so much of a third wheel. but hey, i'm not gonna reject a hot date. ” she shrugged her shoulders and rolled her eyes.