happy birthday ; s. hyejoo 🍉 [ 🖤 ]

genre ; full fluff! married!au ( you and hyejoo had been married for four years )

members ; olivia hye!

-

it was already afternoon by the time you opened your eyes. you lift your hand to rub your eye that was half-open. " are you awake now? " a certain honey-like voice asked from your left. you felt blood rushing to your cheeks just from her voice and presence.

you turned and flashed a smile at hyejoo who gave a loving smile. she scoots closed and draped an arm around your body and placed her chin on your head. you lean your head onto the creek of her neck and shivered at the naked contact between your skin and hers.

you blushed knowingly and remembered your night with hyejoo. " good morning " you croaked out and hyejoo laugh. she kissed your head, " good morning to you too " she replied before pulling you closer.

you push her a bit making hyejoo confused. you look at her, " how long have you been awake? " you asked as hyejoo's lips formed a straight line. " maybe two or three hours ago " she answered and it made you frowned. " you should've just wake me up " you said with a frown.

hyejoo shakes her head with an identical frown on her face. " i couldn't. not after i went rough on you and you look so cute while sleeping " her face scrunched and pinched your cheek. you whined and lunged into her neck, startling hyejoo. you took in her citrus scent and hug her close as if she was going to disappear.

a morning like this was hyejoo's favorite. every time you wake up, you would be all cuddly and soft. you will be all soft and cute which made her weak to her knees. as a result, she likes to babied and pampered you as much as she could.

you tuck your head out of her neck to look at hyejoo. she looked back and the two of you just stared at each other with a loving look. a smile crept up to your face and you two started laughing. while all that was happening, you kept thinking about how lucky you are to have someone that is hyejoo right next to you.

you remembered all those high school years, college, stressing over your work and hyejoo suddenly stepped into your life without a warning. it was like a boom of firework when hyejoo confessed. a line of sparks that sent you flying into cloud nine.

she was there beside you all the time. when you were tired, happy, sad, stressed out, sick and weak. even when you decided that you and she needed a break. hyejoo understand all of that and waited patiently. she never pushed around. she never bothered you but she was there. somewhere. just around to make sure you were okay.

but at that time, you realized that it was getting worse. getting a break from hyejoo was not the best idea. it made you more stressed out because there was no one to support you. you cried because of your decision. hyejoo was the other half of you and there's no way either of you could live without the other half.

all that thinking was so deep that you didn't realize that warm tears were traveling down your cheeks. hyejoo widened her eyes in shock and concerns took over her. she sat up on her elbow and gently cup your jaw. " oh my- baby, what's wrong? " she asked with a frown and it hurt you that you made her sad.

" i- nothing. i-i was just thi-thinking " you force your voice to speak. you looked down at your hands and the ring around your finger as you were embarrassed and shy to face hyejoo.

" aww, you're so cute " hyejoo said in a a soft voice before your face flushed red. a feeling of comfort infiltrated you as you snuggled into her strong arms.

it was quiet and peaceful with just you and hyejoo staring at each lovingly when the door swung open without a warning. two small heads climbed the bed with a cheeky smile. one of them giggled before setting herself on the duvet. you laid down while hyejoo sat up, raising an eyebrow at the two little demons.

" mommy! good morning! " yerim who was your and hyejoo's second child screamed and lunged herself at you. you let out a grunt and held the small girl. " only mommy? " hyejoo asked in a teasing voice.

yerim held out her right hand, " good morning, ma! " the small child greeted. hyejoo chuckled and kissed the girl's hand resulting in yerim to giggled out loud. you laugh along as the morning began to feel brighter.

" good morning ma, mommy " hyunjin, your and hyejoo's first child said afterward in a small voice. she reached out for hyejoo since you were holding yerim. " mommy why are you naked? " the small girl asked with a smile. you blinked and then looked at hyejoo who looked back at you.

" OH SHI-

" LANGUAGE HYE! " you shouted and told yerim and hyunjin to sit down on the bed while you and hyunjin were trying not to panic. hyejoo quickly put on a white tshirt and a short before she threw a hoodie to you.

you slid on the black hoodie, hyunjin and yerim pulling it down to help you. you smiled and gave a kiss on their cheeks. yerim clapped her hands and giggled while hyunjin hugged her younger twin.

hyejoo sat down behind the children with a big pout. you gave a crooked smile and kissed yerim's and hyunjin's head. the pout grew even bigger. you eyed your wife who was staring at you. " what? " you nudge your chin, letting hyunjin and yerim sit on your lap. hyejoo scooted closer and intertwined her hand with yours.

" joo? "

" i want a kiss too. " the younger girl muttered like a sulking child. your jaw dropped in disbelief. you cackled, " joo, you can kiss me anytime you want. you don't need to ask permission. " you said as yerim squirmed under your hold trying to get a better position. hyejoo gave an embarrassed smile.

she leaned in a placed a meaningful kiss on your lips which lasted for a couple of seconds before she pulled away with a smirk. you leaned in to peck her lips again and muttered an ' i love you ' between the kiss. hyejoo smiled wide, " i love you too "

yerim interrupt by placing a sloppy small kiss on your cheek. you smiled at the small girl. hyunjin reach over to hyejoo. she opened her arms wanting to get pick up. usually it was you who pick her up but yerim kind of her beat her to it. you grin seeing hyejoo and hyunjin interact with each other.

" happy birthday hye " you said with a smile as hyejoo looks up at you.

" happy birthday ma! " yerim's voice overpowered hyunjin's but the both of you still heard it. hyejoo laughed and engulfed everyone in a hug. she grazed your cheek, " thank you. i love you " she kisses your cheek.

you hum, " who doesn't? " and replied in a teasing tone and a smirk.

" yah! "

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABIE WOLFIE