Not an update, but a message.

I really hate to do this but uh, hello.

As you know i havent been updating for months now and i feel really bad about it. Most of the drafts are unfinished and i thought it was just a normal writer block like i would sometime have. But the more time go by i just couldn't pick myself up to type and continue writing again. I kept telling myself that at some point I'll continue writing the books and that was back in May. It's already November.

I thought I just didn't have any inspiration or something but the more I just read fanfics and books, the less I keep up with the updates. When I first started diving into fanfics and the wonder of writing, I was really happy. But for some reason, just after a few months, I started losing interest in the stuff I do.

Ideas kept coming less to me, I tried to give myself some motivation by doing other stuff I like, but somehow, I started to lose interest in everything at once. Writing, games, shows, comics, even Kpop. I always think that I'm just lazy but I realized I didn't even check Twitter nowadays, I don't open my games, I don't open Wattpad nor do I even try to keep up with the updates from Loona.

I just lost interest in everything I do, even if I find something new to do, I just have to wait a few months before I gradually lose interest. It's honestly tiring for the fact that I really can't hold my interest in something, even if it's one thing. The fact that I lasted long enough in Kpop was because I stan different group but now, I just can't bring myself to stan any other group anymore. I'm even losing interest in Loona and I hate myself for that because I truly do appreciate and love the girls.

Writing fanfics is really fun, especially the comments that the readers give. I really hold all of it to my heart but I feel like lying to myself to keep myself interested in something I neglected and postponing updates will just disappoint you guys. I'm really disappointed in myself as I don't know why I keep losing interest in everything I do. I don't know, maybe it's because I'm lost and unsure of myself or maybe it's because I'm still a teenager thats trying to learn.

I'm sorry for taking so long to make a decision and even if you guys are upset and disappointed in me, I won't hold it against you. You could see it already, I'm no longer will be writing. I honestly can't make myself do it anymore when I have lost interest in writing. It sucks and I hate that reasoning but I just can't push myself to do so.

I'm so sorry for this sudden message and decision after going MIA for months. I'm sure all of you were waiting for an update on the books I published and I'm so sorry to break that expectation. I love and will cherish all the funny comments you guys made and I'm sorry if I have offended anyone.

I don't know what's gonna become of me in the future, I don't know if I ever regain my interest and pick up writing again but I know it's not anytime soon.

Once again, I'm sorry for the sudden message and this stupid ass long essay but I hope you guys would understand my situation. Thank you for spending a little of your time reading my books. I really appreciate it. Thank you :)

I hope everyone a good day and Thank you, once again.

Formerly known as Sol.