soft ; k. jiwoo 🍓 [ 💕 ]

this was requested! ✨

genre; fluff! uh, soft make out?

member ; chuu!

-

" move, move, move, MOVE! " you shouted through the dorm. " woah! " sooyoung jumped out of the way as you run to the yyxy's dorm. hyejoo was blocking the door and she didn't notice you coming.

chaewon averted her eyes to you before removing hyejoo out of the way. " thanks! " you wail at chaewon. " chuu! " you ambushed her with a hug as the girl turned around with a shocked face. AP

" wha- why- what are you doing here?! aren't you suppose to be in england?? " jiwoo questioned, breaking the hug. you laughed at her shocked face.

" what do you mean? i came back, of course! " you said, opening your arms wide to hug her again but jiwoo pushed you slightly, still not in reality.

" okay, okay. i got off earlier than usual since the boss is, somehow,,,, kinder than usual. anyway, i'm back! aren't you happy? or should i just go to haseul unnie instead? " you pout and scratch your head.

jiwoo shakes her head immediately, flustered. " no, no, no, no! stay. " jiwoo stops you in her stern voice. well, she tries to make it sound stern but you found it cute. you found her cute.

" okay. i was just kidding " you laughed when she glared at you. you stared into each other's eyes for a minute. jiwoo's brown orbs shine brightly as it reveals a reflection of you. jiwoo closed her eyes when you placed your right hand on her neck, leaning in. you two got closer and-

" ack! im sorry! " heejin apologized and the two of you scrambled from your spot.

" wha- bye " hyunjin turned on her heels as she followed behind heejin after figuring out what was gonna happen. " ARE YOU GUYS-

" LIP SHUT UP! don't interrupt them! " you heard footsteps coming towards the room but quickly disappeared when another stomp of footsteps enter.

" please don't smooch or do adult's thing on my bed! " you heard chaewon shouted. jiwoo furrowed her eyebrows at the younger girl. you laughed and hugged her.

" sorry for intruding you two! you guys can continue,,, whatever you guys were- CHOI YERIM, PUT THAT DOWN! " haseul apologized before running off somewhere to stop yerim for doing something.

you peeked your head out and barely dodge what seems like jungeun's thick story book from behind. " sorry! " jinsoul shouts before picking it up and dashing away. jiwoo placed her chin on your shoulder, " what's happening? "

" YEOJIN! GET BACK HERE! " sooyoung shouted as she ran past the room you were in. " HYEJOO DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY BREADS! " hyunjin shouted, tackling hyejoo.

" YERIM! JINDORI! " jungeun shouted as the two who was called slip and fell down, bringing vivi and chaewon down too. the two girls snapped, they didn't want to get caught up in this utter chaos.

" the dorm is in the red light state; chaos " you answered and jiwoo laughed as you closed the door and pushed her onto her bed.

you spooned her closer, jiwoo snuggling into your chest. the place where she feels the most safest, in your strong arms. you noticed jiwoo was tyring to stay awake, her eyes half-lidded. you smiled, placing an arm around her waist.

" tired much? " your heart leap when jiwoo gave a tiny nod. you stared at her for a few seconds before an idea popped up. she was trying really hard to stay awake and maybe you could help with it.

you pushed her a little bit, which gained a confused look from her but you just assured her with a smile. you hovered above her, not literally. jiwoo looked at you, eyebrows raised.

you cupped her face and pecked her soft lips that had a lingering taste of strawberry on it. it was a quick peck but jiwoo's pout tells you she wanted a longer one. you chuckled and lean in to kiss her again. this time, it was low, passionate and filled with love. her soft lips were moving along with yours as the kiss stays in it's tender and soft state.

jiwoo felt you smiled through the kiss, which made her heart goes shooting into the clouds. jiwoo nor anyone would be able to describe how much she loves you. and that goes the same for you. you two loves each other too much that even chuuves is dead because of you two. oOp--

you two kept kissing until you felt your lungs burns from the lack of air. jiwoo hit your shoulder a few times, telling you to break the kiss. you quickly break it, both of you panting hard. your fingers moved jiwoo's bangs away, exposing a part of her forehead which was placed with a gentle kiss by your lips.

jiwoo beamed a small smile before her eyes was threatening to close. you chuckled, " you can sleep, i'll be here " jiwoo nod before closing her eyes, slowly falling asleep.

" moon! " yeojin shouted as she walked into the room. you hushed her as you placed your index finers on your lips. yeojin covered her mouth and muttered a small ' sorry ' before walking out of the room. you went back to jiwoo, smiling at her cute sleeping face. " i love you " you mumbled and jiwoo smiled.