love letter ; p. chaewon & ch. yerim 🍒/🍍 [ 💕 ]

this was requested! ✨

genre ; angst,,, inspired by jinsoul's and kimlip's song, love letter! damn i cried hard listening to it.

members ; choerry and gowon!

( awh shit i dont have choewon photo—

-

it was a week before yerim's birthday and you've prepared a gift for her. she had always talked about how she wanted a camera so you bought one just for her birthday.

and you've also prepared a daily thing to give her, a love letter. you always give her one every time a month ends. but this time, it consists of something very special.

as soon as the door opened and a familiar brunette step in, you dashed and engulfed her in a hug. yerim stumbled a little and let out a small ' oOf ' before chuckling.

" how was class? " you asked, placing kisses on her neck. yerim giggled. " a bit tired but it when fine " she replied.

you and yerim had been dating for five years and it was yerim's last semester at her university. yerim was growing up fast.

you swear the two of you were just talking about cheese and bread back in high school but now suddenly yerim is already finishing college.

you noticed that yerim's body was a bit heated so you broke the hug to check her forehead and neck.

you furrowed an eyebrow, " why is your body hot? your shirt is a bit damp " yerim lost her expression for a split second before smiling.

" i ran here " was all she said with a gummy smile.

" but why tho? you don't need to run " you said, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. something was wrong but you don't know what was. maybe yerim is bad at running.

" but i wanted to. cause i miss you " she replied cheekily and you scrunched up at the respond. she laughed heartily before you slapped her arm softly. you cupped her face and place your lips on her.

yerim replied and placed her hands on your waist. you decide to wrap your arms around her neck, deepening the slow kiss. it felt the same, butterflies in your stomach as you and yerim enjoy the time together.

but there was a certain feeling that made you question but decides to shrug it off.

you went to hang out with your best friend, chaewon a month after that. if there was someone else other than yerim that you could relate with, it's chaewon. that sneaky little devil in angel disguise was always there to help you.

" okay, speak " chaewon demanded, slamming her phone on the table only to realize what she had done.

you stared as she soothed her phone, muttering ' sorry ' and all kind of things. she looked back at you, gesturing you to start explaining while she acts as nothing had just occurred earlier.

" i don't trust myself, chae " you started, getting chaewon to question a lot of things.

" woah, what's wrong buddy? I'd never seen you like this " her voice was soft but her words were extremely cheeky. but you decide it wasn't time to tease her.

" i don't like how i'm questioning my relationship with yerim. i mean, we love each other but nowadays, she started to get a little weird. and distant " you told and chaewon's face fell before she shakes her head.

" i mean like, i can't say anything but how weird exactly? " chaewon asked, putting her chin on her knuckles.

" like, she just hugs me for a few seconds, she wouldn't take kisses, she wouldn't stay for dinner, she doesn't take photos of us two, we don't go for a holiday and- it-it's just not yerim. and i don't like how i'm questioning things because we're fine. maybe yerim is going through something-