come back ; h. sooyoung & k. jiwoo 🍎|🍓 [ 💕 ]

this was requested! ✨

genre ; shadow!au. not much of an angst? more like an action? i'm sorry ☠

members ; yves and chuu!

this one is long af.  3845 words in total. my fingers are dead.

 my fingers are dead

“ i thought we were going to be together ” you mumbled as your lips trembled. the cold air in the room traveled around, trapped just like you are.

your arms traveled to the back of your head and pushed it down until your forehead met your knees. your cries filled the room as tears froze because of the temperature.

“ you promised you get me out ” you mumbled again as silent cries turn into shouts of anger. you thrashed around the room as hands of shadows flung here and there.

your hands were itchy, prompting to rip off the white cover in front of you. the urge to rip every reality apart. even she that had left you.

your hands inched closer and gripped tightly on the white cover. the image of her haunted you as it flashed through your mind countless times.

but you couldn't as your heart didn't let you. the weak side of you took over as you felt your heart crumpling into dust.

the ached in your chest had started again as the hands under you disappear. your tears streamed out. her smile that was beamed at you as you felt warm hands engulfed you.

those didn't exist anymore. your grip on the cover tightens to the point your nails dug into your skin as blood draws out. your cries continued.

fresh tears and blood stained the clean white sheet. your body starts to heat, dizziness starts to kick in, throat starts to dry up before dry coughs left you.

you took a deep breath, whimpering at the pain in your lungs.

you rolled onto your bed, laying there almost lifelessly before closing your eyes and entering the dreamland.

“ shouldn't we do something? ” the girl in a white lab coat asked as her eyebrows furrowed, eyes narrowed on the monitor.

“ we can't really bother them during their rest time. you should know that, jiwoo ” the man with a small scar across his nose answered.

the girl, jiwoo, quietly turn her head to look at the monitor of you who was sleeping.

her lips formed a straight line. “ i know that. i was just worried because it's a girl. most of them are boys or men ” she reasoned and the man nod.

“ shadows inside girls and women are rare. shadows aren't able to keep up with a woman emotion unliked men who don't think much. i can only imagine how bad it hurt ” the man grimaced at the thought.