stories ; j. jinsoul × k. jungeun 🐟|🦉 [ 💕 ]

genre ; angst 🌊

member ; jinsoul × kimlip

-

" will you remember our stories? "

" get the fuck away from me " jungeun lashed as she yanked jinsoul's hand away before slamming the door shut right in front of her face. jinsoul stood there, tears flooding her eyes. they drop, nonstop.

with a loud thud, she fell onto her knees against the wooden floor of hers and jungeun's shared apartment. the tears, whimpers, and hearts broken that was hidden deep inside slowly but surely made their way out of her.

what went wrong?

-

jinsoul woke up and stirred up from her position. the lights on the ceiling hit her directly in the eyes, causing her to wince at the sudden source. spreading her limbs all out, jinsoul stared at the empty ceiling. how long has she been sleeping?

jinsoul turned her head to the wall clock hanged by jungeun when they first moved in.

-

" jindori stop! im gonna fall if you keep doing that! " jungeun cried out as she gripped onto the ladder, scared that she'll fall while jinsoul kept teasing her by shaking the poor ladder.

jinsoul laughed and back away, " okay, okay i'll stop. hurry up or i'll do it again " jungeun immediately hanged the wall clock and got downright after, only for jinsoul to laugh at her. jungeun stared at her with her glare before tackling the older girl and tickling her.

-

9: 12 p.m.

jinsoul's been out for exactly half a day. her tired eyes wandered around the empty and quiet apartment. when was the last time she felt absolutely empty? oh, she never did. because jungeun was always there but now? can't say the same.

jinsoul finally gathered her remaining strength and made her way to the red sofa. it reminded her of a certain blonde and the time they set it up.

-

" jungeun, a little bit to the left " jinsoul told as she peeked over the sofa. jungeun obeyed, moving the lifted sofa to the left a bit. jinsoul glanced at the girl before nodding.

" one tw- OUCH! " jinsoul yelped when her hand was squished by the leg of the sofa. jinsoul blew her cheeks as she grips her hand, holding in the pain.

jungeun panicked. she immediately went to get the medkit and treated the older blonde. " im sorry! oh god- babe, im so sorry! " jungeun chanted as her hand shook uncontrollably while trying to wrap jinsoul's wound.

-

jinsoul stared at the black screen of the tv. what was she supposed to do? she stared at her right hand that was supporting her chin, turning her hand around repeatedly. she kept doing that for a few minutes before sighing to her demeanor. " when is she coming back? it's already late,,, " jinsoul mumbled to herself, missing a certain blonde.

jinsoul fiddled with the owl plush that jungeun gave to her if she ever feels lonely. usually, it would help. it would remind jinsoul of jungeun. to her pretty voice, charming personality, beautiful face, kind heart, and just everything about jungeun obviously. jinsoul wasn't sure if it was only her brain and feelings playing tricks but the owl plush felt old compare to last time she held it.

like it was nothing important to her now.

-

seconds turned to minutes, minutes turned to hours, hours turned to days, days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months.

it was suffocating from jinsoul's point of view. the only one who had her foot stepped in the apartment was jinsoul's and no sign of jungeun for the past weeks. even if the blonde girl comes back, it's either one of her friends driving jungeun home or the girl comes back safely, in a drunk state.

honestly, jinsoul didn't want to question anything. about what jungeun does out there without her around. she was scared of the unknown. she was scared of the answers that would escape from jungeun's own chapped lips.

even if her mind tells her to leave and go, her heart tells her to stay and wait. which should she trust? none. her mind is not her heart and her heart is not her mind. she can't choose. that's why she just sat against the cold wall of their shared bedroom every night, hoping jungeun would at least turn up and so that they could have a word or two.

but it didn't work out. jinsoul, who is probably the world's lamest hopeless romantic, loves jungeun will all her heart. if jungeun wants anything, she'll do it. if jungeun wants her to go, she would. jungeun was her everything. back then, jinsoul couldn't even go an hour without jungeun glued next to her. call her a clingy girlfriend or what, that's just how she shows affection.

and maybe jungeun was exhausted of that affection. maybe she didn't want any of that anymore. maybe jinsoul was too much.

-

" you're too much "

-

" stop that. i don't like it "

-

" don't do something stupid. i don't want to get embarrassed by my parents "

-

at first, it opened a small but deep wound inside jinsoul. it hurt a lot when she thinks of it.

and it still does.

jinsoul is somewhat a realist. but jungeun changed that and turned it into a rapunzel like movie. jungeun made a whole fantasy world completely for her and jinsoul wondered if it was still on play. when she first met jungeun, she starts to believe that maybe a few fantasies to spice up your life wouldn't hurt.

and of course, it does.

it does hurt.

it hurt.

it hurt.

pain was not jinsoul's favorite stuff now that she thought back on it. the sun rises above her head, the direct sunlight hitting her face, highlighting her majestic features that god may or might have not put all of their blessings and skills while creating her.

no one can deny it. jinsoul is one beautiful woman that had ever existed. anyone could take a glance and find themselves staring at her for the whole next five hours. anyone could stare at her and thought of talking to her and getting her phone number saved in their contact.

anyone could imagine jinsoul being the world's best girlfriend who would take care of you anytime, anywhere. anyone could imagine how sweet jinsoul's laugh and genuine smile is. it's like you're getting diabetes without even eating. in a good way tho. anyone could imagine giving her anything and she would even bring it with her to her grave.

too bad. jungeun wont be getting her own stories now.