First day

The Greengrass girls left the house at 10:30am driving to their destination. They didn't want to use floo transportation because they didn't want to ruin their outfits, so a simple 20 minute ride was okay with them.

The minute they stepped onto the King's Cross platform the sound of trains and rushing people overwhelmed them but also reminded them how much they missed euphoric feeling of September the first.

People where running on all sides. Muggles or wizards, it didn't matter, everyone was rushing. Liliane stood there proud, as a wealthy aristocrat woman, watching her beloved girls who she loved more than anything.

They got inside 9¾ platform walking more powerful than everyone else. Liliane was going first, dressed up in the old money aesthetic, with a little dog by her side. Next was Daphne, always with a headband and a judgy look, rushing through her stuff seeing if she bringed everything with her. True virgo. Astoria was after her, now dressed up in simple outfit with a short skirt, flipping off some stranger that catcalled her because of that. And the last one was Isabella, looking like happy angel from the outside while she was miserable inside. Anxiety crippled her, the fact that she will see her ex on the exact same place where they broke up overwhelmed her.

The platform 9¾ looked more colorful than ever. Red, green, yellow and blue where the most visible colors, but the Weasley's added orange on that spectrum as well. You could hear Molly from a mile away telling Fred and George to not make any mess this year or she would absolutely destroy them. Lee was showing Tracey Davis and Luna Lovegood a spider he got this year while Ron was eating a chocolate frog running away from the same spider.

On the other side of the platform proudly stood James Potter with his wife Lily who looked like another member of the Weasley family. Next to the lovebirds where Remus Lupin and Sirius Black newly married couple and their dear friends, and Peter Pettigrew showing Harry something on the Marauders map.

A little bit away from them were the Malfoy's. Gorgeous Narcissa, blonde Lucius with his cave and Draco who was waving at Harry. Lucius was chatting with his friends Alaric Riddle and his wife Valencia, parents of the Riddle triplets Tom, Mattheo and Katherine.

It was a really lovely sight, seeing all the families happy and excited. The Greengrass girls said hello to all of their friends slowly getting ready to get onto the train.

Liliane gave hug to all of her children telling Daphne to stop stressing so much about random stuff and Astoria to not make so much trouble but to also have fun. She took Bella's hand and looked her straight into her eyes.

"Don't you dare crying again over that little arsehole or i swear to Merlin I'm coming to Hogwarts to kill him then you. No man is worth sleepless nights and tears. Remember that." Liliane kissed her forehead while Bella hugged her mother.

"I won't mom, i love you."

"I love you too dear, now go and have fun" Bella waved her and got on the train finding a compartment to sit.

Daphne sat with her friend group, Riddle triplets and Lorenzo Berkshire.
Astoria was with her friends Luna Lovegood a Ravenclaw, Ginny Weasley a Gryffindor, Kevin Whitby a Hufflepuff and Natalie Baddock a Slytherin. They where quite a mixed group but a badass one. While Bella was alone in her compartment for now, waiting for her friend group.

Bella sat down next to the window reading a book while waiting for her friends. The first one that came inside was Blaise wearing sunnies with a flower necklace like he just came back from Hawaii.

"Hello gorgeous, long time no see."

"Ofcourse you're making an entrance" Bella said rolling her eyes and getting up from her seat.