Unexpected kisses

Snape was mostly talking about some spells that were popular in America or something like that, I wasn't listening at all, my mind was somewhere else. On Theo's bloody knuckles. What the fuck happened?

Two bloody hours have passed and I waited so much just to go to talk to him. He looked somehow pissed off but sad at the same time. Poor baby.

The bell finally ringed and he got up from his seat way to fast I had to run to him to catch him.

"Theo.... Hey... Wait I can't run that fast." I was saying while running to him without breath.

He didn't stop, he just kept walking towards the Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. He got inside and I came in minute after him.

He was looking at himself in the mirror on the counter. Oh Merlin, what happened now?

I came slowly towards him and putted my arms on his shoulders slowly turning him around.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked with a worried look in my eyes.

He said nothing but I could see the tears in his eyes.

"Hey Love, what happened?" I asked again now clearly worried for him.

Theo hugged my figure, buring his face into my neck. I could hear little sniffles coming from him. After few minutes he pulled out, his eyes red from crying.

"You know how much I love you, right?" He asked still holding me.

"Ofcourse I do Theo, but where is this coming from?" I looked at his knuckles.

"I overheard Pucey talking to his friends about you" he looked down, like he wasn't able to look me in the eyes, "And he started talking some bad things about you, again. Even worse than the last time. And I, I just couldn't bare to listen those bulshits. You mean so much to me for him to just say things like that. And I... I just punched him. Right there."

"Oh Theo."

I loved how he cares about me but he can't just punch idiots, even if it's Pucey, for me.

"And it was that bad that he somehow got into hospital wing, that's why I was late, I was talking to Dumbledore."

I was at loss of words, why did he do that. Oh God.

"I love you so much, but you need to stop fighting people for me, okay?"

He just shrugged his shoulders and kissed my head.

I slowly took his knuckles in my hands and cleaned them with water. I know how much he cares for me, we grew up together, we are practically the same person. I always thought of him as my soulmate sort of, but I was always kinda scared to tell him that.

After I cleaned his cuts I kissed them while he watched with a little smile on his face. God, he was adorable.

"Common now, we have one more lesson." I tooked his hand and leaded him out of the loo towards the next lesson. Herbology class.

Now this place was my favorite. So many plants, the sun will always shine so much brighter inside and everything will sparkle so perfectly. A comfort place.

Theo and I were at our regular table with our friends, as always.

"Good afternoon class, how are you this sunny day?" My favorite chaotic lesbian teacher asked, whom I loved very, very much. Such an iconic woman.

"Today we are learning about whomping-willows. Beautiful plants but very offensive one." She looked at Harry and Ron who instantly looked down.

"Our beloved willow at our school grounds was buried here in 1971. She would attack anyone and I mean it, anyone who touches her branches. She's very protective of the place she's in. So today I will teach you how to take care of young whomping-willows."