My Icy Heart! It's Melting!

The December's cozy ambience was enough to prepare me for the upcoming Christmas eve Ball. The annual Malfoy ball. I already had my outfit, and the whole look in general, planned and was way to excited to see all my friends after a week or more of vacation. Especially one friend in particular.

I missed Theo more these days, even though we were talking almost every day, but I think I missed his presence the most, the comfort it would bring me, and overall him. But the mere thought of seeing him in a day or two gave me more comfort than I would ever think it would. He was like my lucky charm or like a safety blanket that I needed most of the time, or better always.

My long gown was placed in front of me on one of those mannequins, like they have in fancy boutiques, and was just ready to wear. And I was more than ready to wear it.

The day of the ball came and I didn't know if I was more excited for the ball, tomorrow's Christmas or seeing my friends. The outside was covered in a magical snowy wonderland and my serotonin level was just going more and more higher.

I could've feel my heart thumping ready to doll up and just look gorgeous and fancy tonight. I did my make up simple but glowy, considering that my dress was bold enough, and my hair in an elegant but kind of rebel bun. And when i put my dress on I felt like a sexy and stunning princess.

* Something like this but more bigger from waist down, if you know what I mean lol*

The car was waiting outside our door ready to take us to the Malfoy's and I eagerly jumped inside pumped for the upcoming night.

The Malfoy Manor was huge, the pathway to the Manor was decorated with evergreen trees on each side, lost in the far distance. The castle like Manor really stood up in the middle of the snowy landscape that surrounded it, the grayish building covered with — now dead — Ivy made the scenery spooky but comforting at the same time, and the stars in the sky made you look up.

We waltzed inside the Manor, with rosy cheeks and cold hands, ready to have a lovely Christmas eve. Narcissa Malfoy welcomed us inside her home with a gorgeous black dress and an emerald diamond around her neck hanging lowly. Right next to her was her beloved husband — Lucius Malfoy — who's hair looked as white as the landscape outside the house.

Slow waltzer could be heard outside the ballroom that we were walking to and the people who were dancing were as elegant as ever. My gaze fell upon my friends in the corner of the room — Pansy dressed up in a bold royal blue dress and Draco and Blaise in their elegant suits, no Theo in sight — and I briefly walked towards them. Draco welcomed me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek along side with a simple "You look beautiful Bells" which I thanked him to and returned the compliment.

Pansy took my hand and lead me away from the guys, ushering me in the bathroom and locking the doors. I gave her a questioning look and the look on her face was enough to tell me that she was about to tell me either something really important or really dirty, or in her case both.