"Is your name Earl Grey? Because you look like a hot-tea!"

I was looking at myself in the mirror trying to calm down my wild nest for hair. Snow has finally fallen and it was time to go to Hogsmead. Besides me and my friends passed the first round of the Trigame so we totally had a reason to celebrate with some Firewhiskey and candies. I was reapplying my red lipstick for fifth time until it finally looked good enough to leave it like it. I picked up some nice outfit and was almost ready to go. I heard someone knock on my door so I answered with a simple "Come in," and got out of bathroom to see who is it.

"You ready to go? Everyone is already gone."

Theo was standing on my door, dressed up like an Eskimo, with a really weird hat on his head that made me chuckle a bit.

"Just a second."

I applied my perfume on and picked up my coat and was ready to go.

Thankfully there was no weirdness between us after that night, and I was also like 90% sure he doesn't remember a single thing after midnight from that night but I didn't really want to bring it up. So I buried it deep somewhere in my cluttered mind and let it go.

We walked through long corridors till we finally reached open courtyard doors. Snowy breeze was coming through them and the whiteness from the snow was the only thing you could see. I let out a childish squile from the sight which made Theo chuckle next to me.

We were walking through the snow on our way to Hogsmead, crunched up snow underneath our boots and our uneven breathing were the only avaliable things to hear in this melancholic quietness. I glanced at his face and the sight made my insides melt. He was still wearing his hilarious beanie while some of his curls were sticking out of the hat. His nose was rosy and his lips slightly parted while he looked at owls who were flying over our heads. It was like we were out of some Christmas movie that he adores to watch.

At one point he was walking in front of me and I couldn't help it but to throw a snowball at him. I made one really nice and few seconds later it was flying towards him. The moment the snowball hit him he froze in place and turned around slowly and I knew I fucked up by the look in his eyes. He gave me one of his cunning smiles and started chasing me in the snow while I was running like a maniac. We were running through the icy paths but my boots were slippery and I felt, ending on top of him.

My breath wooshed out of my lungs while I landed on him, our limbs tangled in a snowing madness.

"Ouch, I think you bruised my ribs." Theodore left a little cough.

"Oh shut up you drama queen. You're fine." I rolled my eyes but still looked down to see if we were okay. Nothing broken, nothing bad, just us two laying in the snow.

"You know If you wanted a reason to lay on top of me, you could've just asked." He's face lit up with mischief and he showed me one of his lazy smirks.

I rolled my eyes again, and If I kept rolling them like this I'm going to see the inside of my head very soon.

"Oh you wish pretty boy. Besides with that hilarious hat I wouldn't lay on you even if I got paid." I said that matter of factly and he was now the one who rolled his eyes.

"Oh c'mon Izzy, you know I'm irresistible."

"To someone who's deaf and blind, absolutely."

"You sure about that?"

Theodore left his hand rest on the bottom of my waist and it lingered there way to long and now I could feel his touch in my bones. Like a flash of the super speed something runned down my spine and my brain felt dizzy. I could feel my heart beating fast and erratic and my only explanation for it was the fact that adrenaline kicked in due to my fall down – a little late but still.