Sad anniversary and interrupted kisses

Today was the day I hated the most. The date, that stupid September 28th. The day I lost the person I loved so, so much. My dear dad. I thanked Merlin it was Saturday because I don't know if I would be able to attend classes today.

I woke up late, missed breakfast, my head full of thoughts about him. All those beautiful memories, all that time we spent together but not enough, definitely not enough.

We were a great family, my mom and dad, who were so much in love, and my sisters and I. Such an amazing family. The death of our dad broke us apart, but we are Greengrass girls, we came back together even with a huge hole.

I still remember that horrible day. That 28th September. We all knew dad had cancer and not even magic could help him heal, which sucked so bad. He kept smiling all the time just for the sake of us and our sanity. He was so positive even on the verge of dying, he was so full of life even at his last days.

I was in my Flying class when our godfather, mine and Daphne's, Severus Snape came in running to get me out of it to the hospital. Daphne was already behind him with tears in her eyes. I knew what was happening, what was about to happen. They said he had so much time. They lied.

We apparated to the St Mungo's hospital running towards our dad's room. He was in bed, smile on his face, mom and Astoria next to him. I knew mom was shattered but she kept her strong face around us. When we came inside she smiled so sad that it hurt, Severus hugged her knowing how she felt. Him and mom got out of the room while me and my sisters sat around dad. He looked so serene, he told us how proud he was at his little girls, how much he loves us, how much he knows that we're going to have beautiful life's even if he's not going to be the part of them. And it hurted so much listening to him saying that. It was unbelievable, to think that he's not going to see us grow up, have our own children, graduate, live...

Somehow in that mess I ended up alone in a room with him. He took my hand and brushed away the tears on my cheek.

"You know, I'm not supposed to say this but you really are my best friend Isa. And I'm so, so glad, that you you've grown up into this amazing little girl that you are. And I'm happy that you have Theo by your side, he's a great boy. Maybe something more one day." He winked and I chuckled.

"Dad, you know he's my best friend." I shyly said that looking at him.

"I know honey, just like your mom and I once were and still are." He smiled thinking about mom. They really were something special.

"Are you ready for your first Quidditch match?"

"Well I got trained by you, ofcourse I am."

"I'm so proud of you Isa, I know you're going to be such an amazing Quidditch player just like I am or well was." He smiled holding my hand tighter.

Dad was the best Quidditch player I could ever think of. He was playing for Ballycastle Bats together with James Potter, hopefully my future team. Because I was the only one of my sisters that loved Quidditch, dad and I bonded over that since I was little. It was our thing.

"I love you dad." I hugged him, tears running down my face.

"I love you too Isa."

We all falled asleep after that, Tori and I next to dad and mom and Daph next to us on the chairs. Godfather was walking around he couldn't fall asleep. And we woke up by a scream. Mom's scream. Dad died right next to us, sleeping in peace. I still remember mom's face that day, it looked like a piece of her heart broke and it did. It really did.

Funeral was sad but I believe he would like it, it was beautiful. His former Quidditch team was there saying a speech how he was the greatest chaser they've ever had.

Few days after the funeral my first Quidditch match was about to begin. They told me that I didn't need to play, I could rest as much as I wanted to, but my dad would not want that for me. So I played, sad that he never officially saw me playing it but I still played. We won that day, mom was crying in the public sitting next to Severus while he held her hand. It was painful playing without him but I knew how much he would not want me to give up my dream.

A knock on my door woke me up from my thoughts I opened the door and found out a basket sort of. There was ice cream and all kinds of pastries and those cute little muffins that elf's make every Thursday and a tiny card.

I know you like to spend today alone, so I won't bother you. But If you need anything at all call me.

P.S. please eat something I know you're starving.

Love, Theo <3

I smiled at his message and grabbed the basket enjoying the food from it. He really knew me way to well. My sweet boy.

                               ⚜

Autumn's chilly weather was finally here, since it was mid October I barely had any chance for free time. Exams were going like crazy, we never got this much exams at this time of the year it was horrible.

All I was doing these past few weeks was studying, eating, occasionally making out with Tom and sleeping. We still haven't slept together although I really, really wanted to, it's just like we got interrupted every fucking time.

First time we were in my room and it got really spicy and just as he was about to take of his pants someone knocked. It was Theo asking me to borrow my notes and help him study.

The second time we were in a library, yeah I know crazy, we were making out in a really lonely place, besides everyone was at dinner or so we thought to. Theo saw us and acted like he didn't saw anything but engaged in a conversation with Tom about his shoes.

And the third time, and sadly the last, was in the corridor on the seventh floor. It was 1 in the morning, we were on our prefect duty, and we knew that no one could see our interupt us. But ooh boy we were wrong. There he was Theo again saying how his cat went missing so we ended up helping him find her. She was in his room at the end.

Now when I think about it, Theo was there every time I tried to fuck with Tom but it's probably just a coincidence. Right?

Anyways it was time for dinner and Dumbledore told us that he has some special announcement so I really looked forward to it.