Prologue.

Prologue.

In the maternity ward of the Viridian city Hospital a large deer like pokémon made its way past the sleeping babies. The white and gold pokémon, known as Arceus, caused a slight and temporary distortion with each step. It stopped and peered down at the dark haired new born baby. Arceus’ mind could see the past, present and the future and there was an event that had the God pokémon showing up. This baby ended up saving him in the distant future. So with a huff it faded into the realm between time and space. It moved back to when humans were returned to this world.

The burn of radiation on its fur was a lot less that than when he was first awaken and put in charge of this ball of nuclear waste and rot of a depleted planet once called earth. Its raging bipolar weather systems, the shattered moon that several of its’ chunks had crashed into Earth and the fluctuating sun. It had been a challenge to save the shattered star system.

The creation of legendary Pokémon and tying the specific functions to them helped. Like Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno stabilizing the main weather patterns. Suicune, Raikou and Entei purified the earth, air and water of toxic pollution. Mew having a blast creating the new ‘animals’ and celebi the plants. On the 6th day was when the creator placed 12 humans in its' care. Arceus looked at the 6 men and 6 women knowing the trouble that would follow the wake of their return, but they were now under his care. This is when the future melded into the past and it made a change that would ripple through out the world’s history. Resulting in the creation of the first split in the universal timeline.

With a snap it was back before the babies once again. Just outside of the room it could hear an argument between the parents of the baby it had come to visit. With a deep breath Arceus leaned down and pushed its’ forehead to the baby’s before disappearing. Leaving the boy’s future to fall into place in different ways then then the other Timeline.

--------------------------------------------------------

Walking through a crowd two figures were hand in hand. One was a young woman with light brown hair pulled into a bun with a pair of hair sticks that had sakura blossoms on them, it matched her black kimono that had sakura petals swirling around it. She was smiling down at her little 5 year old that was holding her hand.

The kid was also in a kimono that had lightning dancing down the arms. Long black hair was pulled up in a high ponytail with a metal lightning bolt hanging from the blue ribbon that held the ponytail up. Glowing amber eyes were looking up at the woman with happiness. He bounced as he took in the sights.

Two sharp sounding slaps silenced the surrounding crowd. The duo looked toward the sound; spotting a young woman with her pink hair down and a white kimono, the woman recognized her as the local Nurse Joy, rubbing her butt. She was glaring at a young man, who was glaring right back at her while rubbing the red hand print on his face. “Omega what was that for.” He growled ignoring the looks he was getting from the crowd. Several members were sneering.

“You are not to touch an omega without their consent, Beta.” She bared her teeth. A deep growl echoed through the court yard.

“Yet, you would let an alpha do it?”

“My alpha, yes. Not just any old alpha, or beta that wanted to get handsy. Besides, most if them know better.”

“Damn right.” An alpha growled out glaring at the beta. “You slow or somethin’. The last time an alpha tried to take advantage of an omega, he had his throat ripped out. They had no special powers and that was before their pokémon got to the scum. The last to try something against a psychic was turned inside out and let’s not mention an aura user.” He shivered.