Chapter 6

Ash’s Pokémon.
1. Honey (Golden honey Pikachu)- Female. [Electric.]
2. Outlaw (Pikachu)- Male. [Electric]
3. Sparta (blood red Fearow)- Male. [Normal/Flying]
4. (Butterfree)- Male. [Bug/Flying]
5. (Pidgeotto)- Female. [Normal/Flying]
6. Sapphire (Deep Metallic blue scyther)- Female. [Bug/Flying]
7. Obsidian (Black glassy graveler)- Male. [Rock/Ground]
8. Rin (Black with gold bands Beedrill)- Female. [Bug/Poison]
9. Spore (Light Aqua green paras with deep purple cap mushrooms)- Female. [Bug/grass]
10. Jade (Green sandshrew)- Male. [Ground]
11. Frostbite (White Zubat)- Male. [Poison/flying]
12. Black-ice (Black seel)- Male. [Water]
13. Nova (Shiny Charmander)- Female. [Fire.]
14. Breeze (Caterpie)--Female. [Bug/flying]
15. Snowdrop  (Teal Bulbasaur)- Female. [Grass/poison]
16.   (Bulbasaur)- Male. [Grass/poison]
17.   (Charmander)- Male. [fire]
18. (Squirtle)- male. [water]
19. (Krabby)- Male. [Water]
20. Coral (Red Squirtle)- Female. [Fire]
21.   (Navy blue egg.)
22. (Dark gray Egg)- A gift from Jason.
23. (Sapphire and green marbled Egg)- From breeding Sapphire and a Scizor.
Ritchie’s pokémon.
1. Sparky (Pikachu) [Electric]
2. Zippo (Charmander) [Fire]
3. Happy (Butterfree) [Bug/flying]
4. Hunter green Egg- gift from Jason.
5. Siveth (Magikarp with a green heart over her right eye)- Female. [Water]
6. ? Egg Found in the S.S. Anne.
7. ? Egg-Found in the S.S Anne.
8. ? Egg- found in the S.S. Anne.

Chapter 6.

Time seemed to pass in a haze as Ash dozed in the shade of a wet sheet he had set up as a lean-to. His head resting on Ritchie’s lap with Outlaw and Sparky on his stomach. His yukata was already halfway dry. Ritchie’s blue jeans were as well. He opened his eyes at Ritchie’s snorting. He watched as meowth held his jaw and glare at the flopping magikarp. ‘When had that happened?’ Ash blinked confused.
“Magikarp are extremely tough fish that very few pokémon can pray on. Add in their versatility in their living conditions and that is why they are so common.” Ritchie stretched out his arms. Ace was standing beside the lean-to trolling the water with a silk fishing line. Gabriel pulled himself from the water with a some debris that had floated to the surface so he could make a few necessary survival items. Both rolled their eyes at the Team Rocket duo.
“Now who sounds like their mother.” Ash poked his stomach and watched Ritchie’s face go red.
“What a useless pokémon.” Jessie screamed kicking the Magikarp into the water. James looked on in shock as every trainer rushed to their feet.
“Are you stupid?” Ace snapped as a light radiated out of the water.
“Oh crap.” Gabriel grabbed the raft.
“We are so dead.” Ash gripped Ritchie’s shirt as a mighty and angry roar echoed through the water. The trainers froze as the angry Gyarados exploded out of the water. His rage filled red eyes landed on Jessie and roared. A mere moment later a school of them rose in answer to his call. Each gyarados summoned a twister that combined as they were launched at a single target, the trainers. The trainers all screamed as it sent them flying and the raft was destroyed.
During the attack Ash couldn’t hold onto Ritchie. He was still spinning when he plunged into the water and quickly lost track of which way was up. When out of nowhere something slammed into his chest, knocking the air from his lungs. Breaching the surface of the waves; he fought to keep a grip on the smooth thick plated scales of the pokémon underneath him. His throat, chest, nose and eyes were burning like crazy. As he fought to catch his breath and cough out the water he breathed in at the same time.
Whipping the tears from his eyes he noticed two things. First was that he was alone. The next was that he was laying across the head of a large black pokémon. Coughing, he closed his eyes just trying to regain his breath. The weight of his backpack on his left wrist reminded him of the eggs. With a groan and shaky movements he pulled himself up out of the water. Sitting with his back to the silver fin and settling his backpack in his lap, was when he recognized the pokémon. It was a large black magikarp with silver fins and whiskers.
“You saved me?” The bobbing nod shook him, “thank you.” He sighed in relief when he opened his backpack and saw his egg cases were still in perfect condition thanks to his clothes packed around them. He zipped it back up as not the lose anything out of it. As he pulled his pokédex from around his neck. A hiss escaped him as his fingers brushed against his throbbing torso. Opening Dexter he gasped when he saw the screen was cracked down the middle with the right side was nothing by multiple colored vertical lines and the left was solid black. A slight buzzing noise came from it.
He groaned he dropped his head. He slipped Dexter into the front pouch of his backpack. “Oh man. It’s broken.” Rubbing his face as he sagged. “Hope, Gramps can get it repaired. Magikarp do you know where land is?” The slight swerve told him that no the Magikarp didn’t. A familiar cry in the distance got his attention, while the magikarp slowed her movements at the sound.
“PIDGEOTTO!” He screamed with his hands cupping his mouth, hoping his bird pokémon heard him. It wasn’t long for his Pidgeotto swooped down in front of him. “Oh, thank Arceus. Pidgeotto this magikarp saved me. Magikarp this is my Pidgeotto. Hey Pidgeotto, did you find land?” She cooed and nodded her head. Before she chirped at the Magikarp who answered her. The two talked as she began to guide them toward the island that Pidgeotto and Sparta found.
Ash leaned back feeling the sun on his face for a moment. Before his chest throbbed painfully; as he took a deep breath; broke him out of his slightly relaxed state. So he sat up and opened his Yukata to show black swimming shorts and t-shirt. Rolling up his shirt he could see the already darkening bruise expanding down from under the wrapping to his hips. With slow and careful movements he removed the bandages from his chest, arms and neck. There was a darker patch at the base of his throat where Dexter normally rested. Carefully rummaged through his backpack as pidgeotto held it for him. Finding his bruise salve and tossing the ball of wrapping inside.
The smell of sitrus and oran berries wafted from the container, as he started to message the cream into his discolored skin. His fingers gently tracing the darker patch of skin that was his burn scar. Glad it was now fully healed only leaving a scar behind. Sighing Ash rolled down his shirt and redid his yukata as best as he could. The salve was placed on top before closing it up. It was a bit of a struggle to slip it back on and snap the two metal side release buckles. With the warm sun and light breeze he closed his eyes under the watchful eyes of Pidgeotto and Magikarp.