Trans Peter

Disclaimer I am not trans or know anybody trans but I have read a lot on the topic and read a lot of fanfics with trans characters. However, if anyone feels that I've written anything offensive to the trans community or that I shouldn't write fanfiction on topics I personally can't relate to. Then I 100% understand, and would appreciate if you would tell me.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(In this oneshot, Peter is not biologically related to Tony and is only his intern/spiderman. However, they have a close father-son relationship. Tony does not know Peter is Trans)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Peter opened his eyes with a groan, he turned his head to the window to see it was still pitch black outside. He looked towards the alarm clock on his bedside table to see it had only turned 3:00 a.m. He was about to bury his head back into the pillow to go back to sleep when he felt a sharp throbbing pain in his lower abdomen. He sat up abruptly in his bed, only to realise the slightly damp bedsheets under his bottom and between his legs.

Peter tensed with a sinking realisation that he must've gotten his period whilst asleep.He let himself fall back onto the mattress and tightly squeezed his eyes shut hoping it was all just a very messed up nightmare. He opened his eyes, feeling the familiar sting of tears, as he felt a wave of dysphoria crash over him.

He knew he would've gotten his period no matter what, due to him and Aunt May not having enough money ,the last few months, to buy testosterone shots. But it still hurt to be reminded that he wasn't a "real boy" by society's standards.

He got up with a sigh, wanting to get a pad from his wardrobe along with a change of clothes and some painkillers to ease the cramps, when he froze in horror. He had completely forgotten that he wasn't in his and May's small apartment, but in his bedroom in Mr. Stark's penthouse. His breathing quickened and he could feel tears rolling down his cheeks as his whole body shook.

"Mr.Peter, Mr.Peter. Do you require assistance? Should I call sir to assist you? Mr.Peter if you do not respond to me I will be forced to inform sir to assist you" said JARVIS in a concerned tone.

Peter shook himself from his anxiety-ridden thoughts. And took a moment for his mind to register what JARVIS had said. "NO!" Yelled Peter quickly. Quieting down when he realised it was still only 3 something in the morning. "No, JARVIS I'm okay. You don't have to wake up Mr. Stark". He really hoped that JARVIS wouldn't tell Tony to come to him because he really didn't want to explain the situation.

Once he was sure that JARVIS wasn't going to inform Tony about the situation. He focused on stripping the blood-stained sheets of his bed. He bundled them all up and put them in the corner of his room. He then got a change of clothes and went to the bathroom to change. He took a quick shower as quietly as possible and dried himself with a fluffy iron man towel Tony had gotten him as a joke. He tied the towel around his waist and looked at himself in the mirror.

He smiled at the only slightly visible top surgery scars under his pecs. And marveled at his muscly upper body. There were many advantages aswell as disadvantages to being Spiderman. But the advanced healing and increased body mass were a few of the best in his opinion. He sighed sadly as he was reminded of his problem with a painful cramp. He looked under the sink, in the  cupboards hoping to find something that could help him, but couldn't find anything except a few extra tubes of toothpaste.