Halloween 🎃

(BTW I'm already warning you this is very bad and rushed and probably doesn't make sense but I really wanted to upload something 😂)

Halloween had always been Peter's favourite holiday. Apart from the fact that it was the one night a year he got to take sweets from strangers it was also the only night he could act purely himself and brush it off as being in character for Halloween. It also meant he had nothing to be insecure about clothing or money wise.

In the past, nearly every Halloween he went out with a mask, and some oversized costume completely swallowing his entire body. Ned right along with him, either as side kicks or full on twinning. He would get rented out cheap costumes to enjoy for the entire night and then bring them back clean the next day.

No one could judge him or insult him as who really knew who it was under the mask. So for an entire night he could be completely himself and not have to worry about Flash or any judgemental looks.

However, ever since he came out as gay to his friends and family and finally got together with Harley keener,that Tony very excitedly introduced 6 months ago, he couldn't help noticing how much he liked stereotypically "girls" clothing.

After discussing in secret with Aunt May and Ned he had the perfect outfit planned for Halloween. Although he had never discussed wearing "girly" clothing with Tony or Harley before he knew they would accept him no matter what. So when Harley suggested doing a joined costume and said he would come as Fred from scooby doo, Peter formed the perfect costume idea in his mind. He would go as DAPHNE! Obviously scooby doo needed a lot more characters so he roped Ned into being scooby, Betty being Velma and they got wade to go as Shaggy (Wade is still in deadpool costume but with a green shirt and wig on top 😁).

Time skip ~~~~~~~~~~~~~Halloween night

Tonight would be perfect Peter thought as he put the finishing touches on his costume. He would probably freeze to death as the harsh October wind howled outside his bedroom window but it was totally worth it. He had pulled on an adorable pastel purple skirt with a deep purple sweater and baby pink converse to match. He had decided to paint his nails too and had a subtle but beautiful face of makeup.

He took a deep breath as he straightened his hair out in the mirror and put his flower bag over his head. He skipped down the stairs, nervous but undeniably excited for the two closest men in his life to see his true self.

The minute he walked into the room he caught eyes of the entire scooby gang. They were excitedly smiling at him. Ned had a scooby onesie on with face paint on his face, and Betty in a orange turtleneck and skirt holding onto Ned. Wade was jumping up in down in his suit and a cheap Shaggy wig on his head. Finally he turned his eyes to Harley and his dad.

Peter's breath hitched in his throat as he caught sight of Harley. He had his usually wild blonde hair perfectly styled with a orange handkerchief pulled tight around his throat. He was wearing skinny jeans and a tight sweater than outlined his strong figure. He had a soft smile on his face and was slightly blushing. Whereas Tony was wildly grinning like mad with a proud look in his eyes as he admired Peter's outfit.

"Nice costume kid, I'm sure you would charm all the monsters if you were Daphne in scooby doo" he said with a wink and a chuckle. Everyone groaned at Tony's comment before slightly laughing and preparing to leave the house. As everyone put finishing touches on their costumes and got ready to leave the house, Harley slowly walked up to Peter.

"You look amazing darlin' he said with a  strong southern drawl" Making Peter blush. "You should definitely wear skirts more often" he said with a wink before running to catch up with the rest of the group.

Peter shook himself out of his daze with a blush and quickly hugged his smirking dad before rushing out the door.

The end 🎃