Father's day

Hey guys, sorry that it's been a while since I've updated - I've been really busy with exams but they're finally over in a few days 🥳. I wrote this I'm honor of father's day :)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(P.s Peter is not the biological son of Tony in this story. Peter's full name is Peter Benjamin Parker and he is 15 years old and the intern of Tony Stark)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Peter woke up to the screeching sound of his alarm. He turned over with a groan and slammed the button on the alarm, in hope of ending the torture on his enhanced ear buds. However, it was 7 a.m on a Sunday and Peter was not yet awake enough to fully control the capabilities of his enhanced strength and he managed to squash the alarm into a crumpled piece of metal and wires.

But hey at least the screeching noise was gone.

Upon feeling the scrunched up metal in his palm, Peter quickly sat up, the sleep gone from his body - suddenly on full alert. He looked to his palm and groaned - that was the 4 th alarm that he had squashed this week - he'd probably have to ask Tony for a stronger alarm soon.

Peter got up from his bed with a yawn, stretching until he heard and felt a satisfying pop in his spine. He looked over to his bedside table where a framed picture of his parents stood and suddenly remembered the importance of today.

It was Father's day!

Peter quickly rushed to get dressed, throwing on his cleanest jeans and an iron man t- shirt that Tony had given him as a joke- that Peter had instantly fallen in love with. He took his time in the bathroom, going as far to try and tame the crazy mop of curls on his head before giving up with a sigh and walking out to get his shoes on. After a moment of searching, he found his beaten up trainers thrown under the bed and slipped them on. He then grabbed his bag, stuffing it with his suit and the very special item that he took great care into placing in the folds of his suit to ensure that no damage came to it.

He left his room and walked towards the kitchen to spot the bright pink post it note, that Aunt May left stating that she won't be back soon till later and to have have fun at his internship.

He placed his earphones in and left the apartment, heading towards the subway. Although it was a normal internship day and Happy was supposed to drive him to the tower, Peter had called and told Happy to take the day off, which Happy had no arguments with.

-Time skip to Peter arriving at the Tower-

Peter reached the tower with a smile on his face but a slight nervous feeling settling in his stomach. He reached the elevator and looked up at the ceiling greeting Jarvis happily.

"Hi, Jarvis! How are you?"

"Hello Mr. Parker, I am well today. How are you, are you excited to work in the lab today?"

Peter began rambling happily to Jarvis and the A.I responded in a way that could only be described as fondly.

Soon Peter arrived at the lab, at which he thanked Jarvis and walked towards the hunched figure of Tony at the desk. Upon hearing the elevator doors close, Tony turned around with a smirk on his face gesturing Peter to come over.

Peter rushed over with a smile and began rambling excitedly over the equation Tony had just finished solving and soon both geniuses were deeply entranced in the need to finish and solve the project that they were working on.

Before either of them noticed it was already 7 p.m and both their stomachs were growling - Peter's extra loudly due to his enhanced metabolism, causing his face to light up in a hot red blush when Tony chuckled.

Tony threw his arm over Peter, once he had grabbed his bag, and the two made their way to the living room to order food and relax with a movie.

After the pizzas had arrived and the pair settled on the couch with their food and Star wars playing on the TV, Peter grew more restless as he began getting nervous over giving the gift to Tony.

After a few more shifts from Peter, Tony froze the movie and turned to face the kid looking at his anxious face.

"Ok, what's up Kid? You either really need a piss or you're worried about something. So which is it?"

Peter immediately blushed and looked down at the sofa mumbling something before reaching for his bag and pulling it into his lap. He then took a deep breath and looked into Tony's eyes.

"Mr. Stark, you're like a father figure to me and I love working with you and cuddling and watching movies together. I - I understand if you don't feel the same, but you're like my dad and I love you. So I got you something for fathers day"

After he finished talking, Peter reached into his bag and pulled out a t- shirt and a mini robot that he had spent weeks making. On the shirt were the words "Best iron dad ever" with two little cartoon figurines of iron man flying with spiderman on his back and the little robot had a sign holding best Dad ever.

Peter handed them to Tony with a blush and quietly said " Happy Father's Day...Dad"

After a moment of silence, Peter looked up at Tony nervously only to be shocked by what he saw.

Tony was holding the shirt and robot in his hands gently with a small smile and his eyes shining. He then looked up at Peter and grabbed the Kid into a hug.

"Thank you Pete. I love the gift and I love you too so much Kid."

Tony then pulled away but grabbed Peter's chin gently to keep holding eye contact with Peter.

" You're like a son to me too Kid and I would love it if you'd call me Dad from now on."

With that Peter threw himself at Tony and buried his head into Tony's chest slightly shaking and with small sobs being heard in the quiet room.

After calming down with a small cuddle session , Tony grabbed Peter off the couch with a grin and started to head towards his room, still holding the robot and the shirt. He looked behind at a confused Peter and grinned.

" Come on Kid, I need to try on my gift and we have to order you a shirt too but it'll have the best spiderson written on it. Only the best for my son"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Well that's it guys, not the best but hopefully it's a cute little story that made you happy.
Till next time
- Honeybee ♡