Meeting shenanigans....🤪

Hey guys its me again this time there is gonna be some married Ironstrange cuz I absolutely love this ship so I'm gonna do it a lot.

Tony was sitting in one of the most boring meetings in his life. It was one of the missions debriefs about a mission that happened weeks agowith Fury that the team just manged to drag him into.

So as he sat there listening to Steve and Fury drone on and on and on about the same things he had already heard thousands of times he couldn't help but yawn and zone out. Only snapping out of his trance when Steve manged to yell  particularly loudly at him. He looked around to find the whole group staring at him. Clear annoyance and agitation etched onto their faces. Right when he was going to say something to break the tension and attention off of him. The meeting room doors slammed open shocking all of them and even making Natasha jump. Snapping all their attention into that direction.

There running through the doors was a little boy in a red and blue onesie that Tony recognised as his own son. So he quickly stood up drawing the attention back to him just as the boy ran up to him and wrapped himself around his leg. Looking up at him with pure joy and yelling out' Daddy' and gesturing to be picked up.

Right after Tony picked him up and was about to explain to the group that now instead had shock and disbelief on their faces. Except Natasha that he already suspected knew. There was a Boom Boom Whish sound that Tony recognised as his husband's portals.

Right after the sound, a massive sparkling orange portal formed and the one and only Stephen Strange-Stark steeped out dressed in loose jeans and a plain black long sleeve shirt. He stepped out keeping the portal open leading into the penthouse floor of tower. And casually walking up to Tony before saying,' Sorry Anthony, he must've touched one of my teleportation rings and thought of you to come here'  Tony then rolled his eyes jokingly before looking at the boy and saying,' Hey, you just wanted to see daddy right Peter?'  the boy they now knew as Peter nodded his head and giggled.

Tony kissed Peter's cheek before handing him to Stephen. Stephen stepped closer to Tony and softly pecked Tony on the lips before walking back through the portal. Smirking at Tony through it and saying,' See you at home Anthony' leaving Tony to deal with the group.

When the portal disappeared and Tony turned around to look at the front all of them, including Fury where looking at him with their mouths gaping. Except Natasha who merely smirked at him and raised a perfectly groomed eyebrow at him curiously, wondering how he'll get out of this now.

Once the group got over their shock, Clint asked the question they were all thinking,' What the hell was that Stark?'
To which Tony responded with,' Well what do you think that was Katniss. That was my husband and my son of course'

'Since when do you have a husband and a kid?' Asked Steve. To which Tony sighed and sat back down knowing he would have to explain further.'Well if you have to know so bad, that was Stephen Strange-Stark who I married 10 years ago and our son who we adopted 3 years ago Peter Anthony Strange-Stark. There all explaimed now im going back home to my husband and my son. Goodbye' he said quickly leaving before anyone could object in their state of shock.