Rude Rogues and protective family...

This was requested to me by lamming19thank you soo much for this amazing idea.i hope you like it. And also please send requests if you have ideas, I need some and ill try my best for them to satisfy you.😘😘😘

In this oneshot Peter is 5 and he was adopted and had a bad past so that explains why he will react the way he reacts. You'll understand later in the story. P.s sorry if I get any info wrong or if I forget someone.😬

And just saying before anyone points it out. Natasha is on tonys side and is forgiven so is thor and bruce but are not in the tower/ available at the moment.

●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

Finally, after many months in hiding and living as criminals the rogue avengers were pardoned and they made their way back to the "Avengers " tower, assuming everything would be back to normal as if nothing had happened. They really must be messed up in the head if they honestly think that.

They stepped into the elevator and were instantly startled by FRIDAY asking them were they would like to go. Steve being the ever so Righteous one spoke up while looking at the ceiling, a bad habit of his if Tony could say so himself, "Umm hello can you please take us to the penthouse so that we can go back to our rooms." FRIDAY simply started the elevator and took them to the requested floor.

You see when the elevator doors opened, they weren't exactly expecting a welcome back party but at least they expected Stark coming to welcome them back and hopefully apologize and ask for forgiveness for his mistakes. Idiots. Wanda and Clint were quick to make their opinions heard, still holding a non-existent grudge against the innocent genius, not so innocent if u no what I mean *wink, wink* "Seriously?!? He can't even come and welcome us. He at least should have the decency for being the reason my whole family is dead!" Whined Wanda instantly fooling everyone with her little girl tears act.

But we all no that if Bucky was here he would've called her out. But sadly the badass assassin was back in Wakanda getting the treatment and peace that he deserves without the whining and bitching of Steve and Wanda.

Clint nodded along with Wanda, reaching a hand over to squeeze her shoulder before opening his mouth to agree with her." Yeah, I agree 100% with Wanda he is just a careless, insufferable bastard who should be dead instead of Wanda's family " the rest of the group nodding along with the words also reaching out to comfort the 'young girl' in their own way.

They rounded the corner, reaching the main common room, to stop dead in their tracks to stare at the scene in front of them. It was like their brain had been fizzed out or paralyzed. Because honestly they looked like dying fish out of the water.

There on the couch, the 'heartless' billionaire sat in just simple sweats surrounded by what looked like a family. A mysterious man they have never seen before also in sweats,was sitting next to tony with his arm wrapped around him as tony curled into his side. Rhodey was leaning against tony's legs laughing whilst the two men above him simply held quiet conversation. But what shocked them the most was the small young boy who couldn't be more than 5 years old, playing with Rhodey with what looked like some sort of race cars.

They all stood their like dumbasses simply staring at the scene in front of them. Until the young boy turned around to grab something on the floor beside him, just to be met with an intimidating group of the people simply staring and standing in the hallway. He squeaked, jumping up, nearly catapulting on to tony with a loud shout of " DADDY!!" which was clearly meant to Stark.