JARVIS is a sneaky bastard... but he means well part 1

The avengers have finally decided to come back to the tower despite with not thinking Tony was a good teammate or avenger and Fury decided to do so without informing Tony. Which meant during the period of time that he finally had the tower to himself, he didn't find the need to hide all evidence of his six year old son.

You see, Tony's son by the name of Peter Anthony Stark was 6 years old and was kept a secret from the world only known as Peter Benjamin Parker outside of the tower. So that means nor Fury or avengers knew of his existence (even Natashalie!!). And it just so happened that the day the avengers arrived at the tower, Tony had collected Peter from school earlier due to an incident.

Right as the avengers or should I say ex-avengers walked into the room they were met with a surprising sight. Tony stark crouching in front of a young child, speaking in the most gentlest and softest tone they have ever heard from the man.

OK, let's go back a bit to when the avengers arrived at the tower...

The avengers stepped out of the SHIELD issued cars they've gotten and made their way inside of the building. As they walked in, they looked around expecting to see Stark welcome them or at least explain their new room arrangements. So when they were met with a quiet and close to abandoned floor they jumped to the quickest of conclusions.

Clint scoffed making the rest of the group look at him as he opened his mouth to speak. ' Of course that assholes not even here to greet us probably wasted or passed out in bed with another one night stand' he sneered. Causing the rest of the group to laugh humourlessly (is that even a word?)instantly agreeing with him and mad about how their ex-teammate behaves.

But what they must've forgotten as their brains are the size of peas is that JARVIS is everywhere and one of Tony Stark's fiercest protectors. So the minute that comment was made, JARVIS was angered and had already made a plan to prove them all wrong and get a taste of revenge.

(Bold when I as an author am saying something and italics when JARVIS speaks k)

'Hello avengers, welcome back I hope your journey has been pleasant ' JARVIS said sarcastically in his British accent. The group startled proving the AI's point about forgetting about him but  they quickly composed themselves and looked up at the ceiling.

'Yes JARVIS, can you please tell us why Stark is too busy or lazy to greet us like a normal, caring person?' Rogers said in his usual America's self-righteous tone.

'Certainly Mr. Rogers, I have to inform you that on your stay away Mr. Stark has been incredibly busy working to fix the mess you and your associates have made. So he is nor lazy or uncaring and is dealing with an incredibly important matter at handJARVIS replied with only a hint of an angry undertone.

'However, I can suggest to take you to where Mr.Stark is occupied now and prove to you that he is caring and hopefully change your views of him at the moment.'

The avengers looked between eachother all wearing a look of disbelief or anger on their faces on their faces from hearing what the AI had said. But after a small moment of silence they came to an understanding and decided to see what the AI could possibly show them to change their mind.

Natasha sighed and said, ' Fine JARVIS show us what you can to make up possibly chamge our minds' she said in a exasperated tone, ready to just retire to her room and rest after the long journey. But she couldn't deny being curious to what the group could possibly be shown.

' Of course, Miss. Romanoff please step into the elevator and i shall take you to Mr. Stark.'

The group stepped into the elevator and JARVIS made the way up and only a few seconds after, which was way to soon to  even reach the second floor, the elevator suddenly jerked to a stop and the doors remained closed. This made the avengers instantly start yelling at JARVIS pissed of at all the games an lies the AI was doing.