2

"Hey Jen, good news! The criticisms and haters are getting less and less. Now it is almost non-existent! " Jennie's manager told her.

Jennie had just completed the last promotional activities for this comeback. They were in the executive van, going back to her home. She was completely worn out after, doing comeback shows, promotional activities, live shows, photoshoots, and shooting her new movie, she needed a break.

"I know you are exhausted Jennie, so we are dropping you at your apartment early today. You start going to university tomorrow. All the best! "

"Thank you unnie....goodbye!" Jennie said and went to her apartment.

She got a call from Irene, "Jen, babe! We are going to a club and you are coming. Nayeon will be there too. "

"Okay, unnie! " Jennie was really excited. In the past few days, she had no time for her friends or to have fun. It would be freshening to celebrate with friends.

She went to the club and got back at almost 1 am. She was a little drunk so she drank soup and ate burritos while watching TV, with her dogs. Then she went on Instagram live before she finally went to sleep.

~~The Next Day~~

Jennie reached the Seoul University. A whole bunch of paparazzi was in front of her taking her pictures.

'Why do they have to be everywhere? I am so tired of these people. '

Jennie entered her school only for everyone to stare at her like hawks

Jennie entered her school only for everyone to stare at her like hawks. Jennie actually started university a few days after everyone else because of her schedule.

'Why is everyone looking at me? And where are Rosie, Lisa, and others? ' She thought. Jisoo was obviously not there with them as she had already completed her educations including university.

She went to the reception to get her class schedule.

"So I am in D-4. " She mumbled. She turned back and their a group of guys just peeking in her schedule probably to see her schedule. She gave them an I-am-going-to-kill-you-if-you-don't-stop look. 

'creeps....' She thought. 

"Jennie unnie! " Rosie ran towards her.

"Rosie Posie! " Both of them hugged, "Where's Lisa? "

"She is going with her weird plan..." Rosie said, jokingly.

"Oh god! But honestly, I understand why she is doing that. At least she gets some peace by going undercover, you know?  "

{So this is my shameless publicity!!! YAYAYAY So another story of this same timeline as this is FILTER. This story revolves around Liskook and Jirose. So pls give it a read!}

"Yeah me too..." Rosie said.

"Rosé what's your class? "

"C-2"