6

"Unnie, I am so excited about this project. I can't believe Chanel chose me to lead this project." Jennie exclaimed at her manager.

"You deserve this Jen. You have been such a loyal muse to Chanel, during all these years." Her manager smiled at her. Jennie had been given the global project of the year by Chanel. In the last few years, Jennie and her team had been trying to break her into the fashion scene. She was already the sold-out queen of Korea but they were trying to make her global now. This Chanel project is a gateway for that.

Jennie was in her van with her manager, driver, and bodyguard, driving to the university.

"Okay. So, we will pick you up after school and we will head over to the meeting. "

"Alright! Goodbye. " Jennie waved at them and turned around.

She walked to her class and there were already people inside it.

"Wow, I am fifteen minutes earlier today, still most of the class is full. Do these people sleep in here or something? Geez." Jennie mumbled as she started walking towards the back, where a few seats were still empty.

A random guy paced behind Jennie to grab her. As his hand extended to do so, Jennie turned around and caught his hand and twisted it. The boy let out a groan.

"Next time, keep your hands where they should be if you want to keep them at all." She glared at him and twisted his hand a bit more before letting him go. She turned around to see a handful of men who had gathered around them.

'Oh yeah. Here comes the man to save the day' She rolled her eyes as she thought.

"Yes I was a damsel and yes I was in distress. But I don't remember calling for a knight in shining armor. Very grateful for the effort though. Now if you would let me walk to my seat. " She said as everyone made a path for her to walk to her seat.

"Hey, damsel in distress who doesn't need a knight in shining armor. " Taehyung smirked at her as he leaned back.

"Hey, the creepy weird dude who didn't even try to be a knight in shining armor." Jennie sat beside him.

Taehyung gasped dramatically, "Creepy! I am offended!"

"Really? My objective exactly. "

"You wound me, Jennie Kim."

Jennie ignored him because the professor entered the class. Jennie wore her glasses and concentrated on every word their teacher said and took notes for it. So did Taehyung.

After the lecture, Jennie stood up, got her things, and begun walking to the exit for class. Taehyung ran behind her while slinging his bag on his shoulder.

"Hey, nini."

"Don't call me that." Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Come with me to the Daniel Caesar concert." He said, still walking beside her.

"I am sorry my lord but I don't follow your orders."

"Will you come to the Daniel Caesar concert with me, this weekend Jennie? Isn't he your favourite artist?" He showed her his boxy smile.

"It seems like a date to me." Jennie opened her locker.

"It seems like a date because..." Tae acted as if he was in deep thought. "ah! because it is a date. So, you will come?" He leaned in the adjacent locker.

"I have not heard the magic word yet." She raised her eyebrows.

"Wingardium Leviosa?" He joked.