3

After the class, Jennie stood up and left the class. She did not give Taehyung time to talk to her. Jennie straight up went to the library.

'Thank god the class got over. ' She sighed as she sarcastically thought, 'Didn't think college would be like Dora The Explorer. The teacher asks a question, stares blankly at the class, and then answers it themselves. '

She sat on a desk in the library and took out her books. She was absent for the previous few days, so she needs to catch up on her studies.

"Math!? What do we musicians have anything to do with math? " She mumbled.

The first thing she took out from her bag was a bag of cupcakes. "Food is the answer to everything "

She opened the book and the first chapter she saw was Imaginary Numbers.

"Imaginary Numbers? Wasn't real math enough to destroy my life, now we have an imaginary one too. " She whined as she turned on her laptop and got out a pen.

"Well, those imaginary number is what gonna get you your grades, ma'am. " She heard a deep voice from behind her as she gasped.

Taehyung sat beside her and took one of her cupcakes.

"Yah! That's mine. " Jennie extended her hand to take the cupcake but Taehyung held her wrist and made her sit down again.

"Chocolate is my favorite, love. " He said as he ate it.

"So what have you done except scrutinizing math until now? " Taehyung asked her as he took away her notebook to read her notes.

"N-no. " She sighed.

"C'mon let me help you. "

"You? help me? Sorry sunbae-nim, but I am trying to study math here not trying to forget it. " She said politely but it was obvious that she was being sarcastic.

"Why? I am kind of a genius if you didn't know. "

"Genius. " She scoffed.

Taehyung smirked and started speaking, "So i is called iota which is the square root of -1. Now, 1+2i is the conjugate of 1-2i. " He started explaining the concept. Somewhere in between Jennie also started paying attention to him.

After an hour both of them were finished with the chapter. Jennie took a long yawn and cracked her joints.

"You do have unique and easy ways to solve math problems. " She said while she was packing her stuff. She then took a long breath and said, "Thank you sunbae-nim. " She respectfully bowed.

"You're welcome, my lady. " He leaned on a table.

"If I can do anything to pay you back sunbae, kindly tell me. " She said politely again but not sarcastically.

"Well, there is one thing you can do. "

"What? "

"Stop calling me sunbae and drop all the formalities. "

"Well, you are a senior and I don't---" She was cut off by the glares that the latter was sending her, "O-okay. I-I guess. "

"Alright then. I will take my leave now." He said and started walking towards the library exit. By now, there were only a couple of people in the library. He turned around, "And Jennie. "

She looked up.

"Did I tell you, you are a great kisser? " He smirked.

"W-wha? Yah Kim Taehyung stop saying random stuff in public! " But he was already gone. " And there I thought he was not a complete jerk. " She mumbled angrily and walked away.