4

It was the next day and Jennie was late for class.

"The second day of school and you are already late for class and that too late by 15 minutes. Amazing. " Jennie mumbled as she parked her car and bolted towards her class.

"My first class is......Physics? " She again checked her schedule, "Why tf do I have physics? I really need to change my subjects. Math and Physics together are gonna kill me. " She sighed but kept running towards her class.

She finally reached her class after five minutes. Courtesy of the huge size and confusing corridors of the university.

"Professor, may I come in? " By this time she was panting.

"Ms. Jennie Kim kindly come in. " The Professor said as she massaged her temple. "And also would you care to explain why you are so late. "

"I am so sorry ma'am. it won't happen ever again. I kinda slept in today because of the heavy schedule yesterday. " Jennie bowed.

"I am so sick of the same kind of excuses. " She heightened her tone, "Kids nowadays are such liars. " She mumbled but it was audible to Jennie.

Jennie narrowed her eyes and pierced her gaze at the teacher in front. 'Wow here I am being my most respectful self and this lady won't stop being a bitc-'

Although the whole class was watching the whole debacle unfolding, a certain person was especially intrigued by Jennie. Taehyung leaned back on his seat as if he was watching something deeply entertaining.

"Excuse me?" Jennie scoffed.

"What? " The teacher smirked, "I know how you idols are, ungrateful and bratty. And you? being a lady you should always be prim and proper. Such a disgrace. "

Jennie had had enough of this teacher, 'She wants to know bratty? I will show her bratty.'

"Professor. " Jennie said in a singy-song voice, "You caught me. "

The teacher's smirked grew more arrogant at this.

"Actually what happened was that someone told me to go to hell. " Jennie said.

The teacher's expression grew to be confused and so did all the other students'.

"Couldn't find it at first. But I am finally here now. " Jennie turned around and started walking to her seat, "And the last time I checked, you were a teacher, not a lie detector. Would you care to teach now, professor?"

The Professor was fuming by now.

"Or are you too much engrossed in your ego to sacrifice the education of every single student sitting here? " Jennie crossed her arms. She was now standing at her seat, beside Taehyung who was still leaned back on his seat staring at the Chanel human in front of him. There was a certain sparkle of amusement in his eyes, almost as if he was curious about Jennie's next move.

"And yes ma'am next time you raise your finger at an idol, please remember that we are twice as successful as you are at half your age. "

"Kim Jennie! Sto--" The professor fumed but was again cut off by Jennie.

"I mean how in the world can you fail your life and human decency at the same time? " Jennie said sassily. She slung her bag on her shoulder and pulled Taehyung from his seat.

"You. You are coming with me. " She whispered. Taehyung raised his eyebrow but not in surprise but in interest.

"You sure are bold shortcake. " He whispered before taking his bag and walking out of class with Jennie.

They exited the building and were welcomed by the huge green grounds in front of them. The football team was practicing at one corner, they walked to the other.

Jennie took a deep breath and exhaled in satisfaction, "I always wanted to do that. Wasn't I so cool? " She said without looking at the guy behind him.

"Yes, you were. May I now question why am I dragged here? "

"I needed support from a fellow idol and you were the only one in reach. " She said, "Two idols stomping out of class? This is gonna send that lady into a frenzy. " She completed excitedly.

Taehyung smiled at this, not a smirk but a genuine smile.

Jennie looked at her watch, "Ummm this lecture will be over in half an hour, you can do whatever you want. You can prepare for the next lecture or have your little rendezvous or whatever. I am going. bye. " Jennie tried to leave but Taehyung grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her towards him.

"You dragged me out here princess so I am sticking with you. " Taehyung smiled innocently.

"You don't have anything to do? " Jennie suspiciously asked and Taehyung shook his head innocently.

Jennie sighed in defeat, "Alright then. Come on. But, I have some work just don't disturb me. "

"Okay! "

They walked towards a bench on the side and sat on that. Jennie took out her laptop and started typing away.

Taehyung on the other hand took out his notebook and started doodling.

"What are you doing, love? " He said after a few minutes passed.

"Sunbae-" Jennie cut herself off and took a stark breath, "I meant, Taehyung. Didn't I tell you to keep your nose in your business only? " She completed, irritated

"And what made you believe that I would do anything that I wouldn't want, Nini. " He pressed on Nini particularly.

"My name is Kim Jennie and I would prefer it if you would call me by my real name. " Jennie flared her nose before speaking.

"But Rosie calls you Nini. " Taehyung pouted.

Jennie wasn't even close to swayed by his charms, "It is Jennie for you. Only my loved ones call me Nini. "

Taehyung scooted towards her, he leaned forward as to get a better look at her, "And what must I do to become your loved one, love?"

Jennie pretended as if she was in some sort of deep thought, "Good question. Oh yeah probably quit being an asshole. That would be a good start. "

Taehyung put his hand on his chest as if he was deeply hurt, "I have been nothing but nice to you Ms. Kim. "

"You have been nice to me because you want to sleep with me, Mr. Kim not because you want to become my friend. "

Saying that Taehyung was shocked by her answer was an understatement. This was the last thing he expected her to say.

'So she is quite straightforward huh? ' He thought.

Jennie stood up and bowed to him, "It is time for my next class. I will take my leave. "

_______________________

Hey Guys!!!! Hope you liked the chapter.

Please Like and comment if you may. Thank you for reading, nevertheless.

See you next time!!