Wigs part 2

It has been awhile since I did part 1 but there is so much more now so here is things that I didn't put in part one!

Unteasing-
Before I said you can use a flat iron. Only use that for small/tiny areas. For the rest use a steamer sit it a bit away from the wig and steam it. It will be ok if it is a little bit wet. While doing so brush threw your wig. Sure you may think it is slow but i promise it will be worth it so you won't be using a flat iron for hours

Teasing-
If you have a wig that can't use a crimper on or want to back comb braid it. Do some tight braids that are medium size. In this case if hear works on it run a flat iron over it. If you don't have one boil up some water and out it in it for 5 minutes. Take it out and let it dry until 100% dry. If it can't take hear get it wet in water and let it set over night or until it is completely dry.

Rollers-
Now at some point we want out wig to get a good curl. The ones that stick to hair do not work very well depending on what your doing. If you can't afford rollers use bobby pins and CLEAN toilet paper rolls. It will work as rollers and will give a good curl.

Cutting bangs-
Now before you do anything don't cut it by big chunks. The wig heads forehead is smaller than a typical forehead. Also when your cutting the bangs make sure after a little bit you put it on to make sure they are the right length and not to short

Cutting wigs-
Now like I said before put it on once in awhile to make sure you have it how you want it but when cutting cut straight across the point the scissors up and cut a little bit. Doing so will make it look a bit for natural like you are showing the tips of your hair. You can cut the hair before you tease a wig bit I don't recommend it. I know when I did it it was a bit harder than it was when not teased. But overall it is up to the person cutting the wig.