HUGE IMPROVEMENT

Author here in this chapter I will be telling you things that can REALLY help your Cosplays
- EYELINER!
Use wings it will look really good and it works magic! It makes your make-up look even better! ( If you use it)
- White Eyeliner
Use it sometimes over some spaces on the black. It also is great to highlight things on your face. Like if you wanna make lines for an anime blush use white eyeliner over a pink blush!

- Pigmented eyeshadow
This helps alot! Draws more attention to the Cosplay! You can even put a little bit of hot pink on the top of your nose and it looks super cute! ( If you do use the James charles palette make sure before hand see if the pink will stain your skin.it sometimes will stain mine.)

- Petticoat
You will put this under a skirt and it makes your skirt look alot fuller and more poofy! It comes in all different colors and sizes!!!

- Lighting!
This helps when taking pictures or videos. What ever light source your using make sure you are facing it so your shadow would be behind you. That makes it so we can see the Cosplay with no issues! Also using natural light from a window or white light helps alot! If you use that light instead of a light that gives off a yellow tint the tint will not be seen! ( If your a tiktoker prop the phone against the window! I use the app to)