Prologue

Lillian Monroe Is caring, sarcastic, funny and most importantly selfless. She always puts others before herself and that's why she's dead and not Izzy.

Lillian Is a seventeen year old teenager, she goes to high school like any other teen and is the kind of friend, who no matter what they say can put a smile on your face without really trying.

Lillian brought out the best in people, that's why she had such close bonds with the people she loved.

Lillian always believed in this quote she made. As soon as she could start living she would always say "if your not truly happy with your life, are you even living?"

She always stuck with that until her death, she used to love watching movies, especially Vampire Diaries and Maze Runner.

Vampire Diaries had so many hot guys, like She couldn't even pick which one was the hottest. She wished guys looked like that in my world. Her standards are messed up from those shows okay, don't judge her.

Lillian's relationship with her mom was pretty good considering they hardly seen each other because her mom paid for everything.

Lilian's relationship with her dad on the other hand was non existent. He left as soon as he found out her mom was pregnant, so Lillian resents him and will never forgive him.

Lillian has four good friends, Izzy who is crazy and reckless but caring. Theo, who is a gay king and is confident as hell. Carina, who is stunning, popular and bubbly. Last but not least Xavier who is a gamer, introverted and has anger issues.

The group all met in fourth grade and have gotten closer since then. They all stick together and anyone would hardly see them not together.

Lillian would put herself in danger just to have her friends safe. She would sacrifice her happiness and even her life for her friends and family.

Her positive and heroic attitude got her where she is today. It may not be what she expected but it's not that bad. She wouldn't change a thing, as along as her family and friends were safe and happy then she was too.