A few years later

I've been working on my magic with Shelia every other day. I'm doing really well with spells and incantations, Shelia gave me some vervain and wolfsbane so I could start my own mini herb garden.

I stand my ground fighting and arguing with Grayson, Miranda and Elena. I won't let them beat me down anymore I'm sick of them.

Matt and Elena got together awhile ago and Tyler has been acting weird around Jeremy lately. He keeps running off or staring at him for so long, I think Tyler has a crush.

I've made more progress with everyone, Caroline is happy and more confident in herself. Jeremy draws a lot more and is a very happy kid.

I'm most proud of Tyler, he was a huge douche with anger issues and now he's not that bad. He can actually walk away from arguments without hurting someone and I taught him breathing exercises to help with his anger.

This really shows how the characters could of been with just a little push in the right direction. I haven't even done much and I already fixed their personalities.

I decided to wait until today to tell them about the supernatural and my past. I felt like they were too young and now is a good time.

The plot is going to start soon and we need to be ready. Grayson and Miranda will die soon too, I'm going to have to go with Elena to the party to make sure everything plays out.

I'm going to place a protection spell on me and Elena to make sure we don't die. She should be getting saved by Stefan on time so I'll make sure to place an extra one on me

I doubt dear old dad will be like "no no, save Lillian first and Elena." He would probably say save Elena and then him and leave me.

I walk downstairs and see everyone down there. I called for a meeting when Elena was out. It's Jeremy, Tyler, Caroline and me. I'm definitely telling Jenna when she gets here.

I still haven't met Vicki yet, I'm thinking about just walking over there at this point and see how that goes.

Vicki in the show deserved better, yeah she was an addict but have you seen her home life? I don't blame her she just wanted love from someone and did it the wrong way.

I try to smile but it comes out more of a grimace. I sit down at the table and start "hey guys I've been keeping something from you and it's about me and our future."

Everyone at the table leans slightly forward waiting for the news. I can see they have confusion written all over there until Jeremy starts laughing.

He then says in between wheezes "if it's about you being bi we already know. Especially about your weird kinks."

Every then starts laughing, my lip starts twitching wanting to smile but I don't give in. I then say "no it's not that, okay this is very important."

Everyone then stops laughing and actually pays attention. I then say "I know the future and what things will happen. I'm from a different universe where you guys are all characters in a tv show called "The Vampire Diaries"."

They all then start laughing again and then Caroline says "are you feeling okay, I think we would know if we were in a tv show."

I sigh and then say "I'm also a witch I'll prove it, please just hear me out I don't wanna lose you guys."

I then stand and focus on the energy around us and slowly lift my hand up in the air everyone except me starts floating upwards.

They all start screaming and I then put them down. Once there all on the ground they all start talking at once.

I start to speak up "guys okay guys! I'm sorry I Didn't tell you until now, before you were all too young to understand. I didn't want you guys to hate me."

I look down and wait for them to all leave me or yell at me again. I hear nothing until Jeremy speaks up "we believe you, and we still love you. I can understand why you didn't tell us until now. The important part is you trust us enough to tell us now."

I start looking up smiling, tears start leaking from my eyes and everyone runs and hugs me. I laugh and wipe my tears away, I love these guys.

I then say "we need to be prepared vampires are going to come and we need to stay safe. Miranda and Grayson are going to get in a car crash with Elena, in a few days."

I then continue with "The plot will start once the new school year starts and then it's going to get crazy." Jeremy looks sad and says "There gonna die? They can't die! We need them I need them!"

I walk over to him and hug him tightly I then say "I'm sorry Jeremy but they aren't good people. They hate vampires even the good vampires. Grayson has been experimenting on them for awhile and one is a good person. His name is Lorenzo St. John, I need your help to save him later."

They all nod and then I say "Jeremy mom and dad hate me, I didn't wanna tell you this but for a few years they have abused me physically and emotionally. I didn't want you to hate them, there your parents so I hid it from you."

Jeremy looks absolutely pissed, he starts standing up and grabs a shotgun we had in our house. He starts to walk to the door, when I run and jump in his way.

He then starts yelling "GET OUT OF MY WAY, THERE DEAD! HOW DARE THEY HURT MY PRECIOUS SISTER. ONCE IM DONE WITH THEM, THERE GONNA WISH THEY WERE DEAD!"

He tries to get me to move out of the way, it doesn't work. I then hug him while he collapses in tears. He looks up slowly and says "why would they do this to you, how could they do this to you?"

I sigh and say "there terrible people Jer. Now there's two vampires who will be coming soon. There's Stefan, he's blonde, tall, muscular and has green eyes. He may drink from animals but he's just as dangerous if not more then a regular vampire. He's a ripper which means once he gets blood he starts tearing apart bodies and puts them back together."

I watch there faces and then continue "then there's Damon, he's also dangerous he has raven color haired and blue eyes. He's always smirking he has no humanity he turned it off. They may be hot but stay away from them for now, they want Elena because she like just like their ex that didn't die but they think she did."

Everyone starts to look confused about how they can look alike I then say "she's a doppelgänger of Katherine. They look exactly alike except Katherine has curly hair while Elena has straight hair."

I then continue "Katherine will try to pretend to be Elena a few times so I'll let you know when that happens. Right now we have to just worry about Damon and Stefan Salvatore."