Either i'm going crazy or i'm being reborn

I wake up and look around scanning my surroundings. I'm supposed to be dead, did the ambulance make it in time, surely not.

I see in front of me a dark tunnel with light at the end. OH HELL NAHHHH ABSOLUTELY NOT.

I start voicing out my opinion too because I'm alone and who is gonna stop me. "Oh hell no, nope no thanks. I know I did not just die a heroic death to just walk through a damn tunnel with light at the end."

Nope I'm not walking though that light. I refuse what are they gonna do kill me? I'm already dead sucks to suck losers.

I sit down and just stare at the light, I'm not going in there. I'ma stay right here where I can actually see shit.

After a few minutes of silence and me staring at the light, refusing to go in I hear a chuckle.

Wtf was that, oh nah I'm not about to be doing this satan shit. Be gone devil I'm already dead you can't have my soul, it's mine.

The chuckling gets louder and finally a figure appears. I jump and start crawling and my back hits the weird cave looking wall.

I start protesting "nope, I'm not going through the tunnel. You can't even make me, go away. Be gone demon."

The figure laughs and finally reveals himself or shall I say herself. Wow she's so fucking hot, it hurts my eyes. Damn if Theo saw this I think he would of switched to being bi because DAMN.

She smiles at me and says "well thanks for the compliment, I think I'm hot too

She smiles at me and says "well thanks for the compliment, I think I'm hot too. Anyway I'm kind of tired so could you just walk through the damn tunnel."

I look at her in amazement and say "so you can read my mind and no thanks. I don't really like the tunnel. Kind of cliche anyway where am I and who are you?"

She sighs tiredly and says "oh I'm cliche okay miss "I'm LiLiAn MoNrOe Im A sUrViVoR." Like really did you have to quote ur favorite female in TVD?"

My mouth hangs wide open, she knew what I said. She can read my mind and I just got insulted by god? I don't even know who she supposed to be.

She says "okay I'm Demi, I'm like a goddess I can rebirth people, send them to heaven, send them to hell, send them back. I pretty much make the rules and do what I want. Okay can you go inside the tunnel now?"

I shake my head no and say "just send me back I am not going to hell or heaven, that's boring. Your just being lazy cmon, send me back. I have a life to live and people to see."

We start bickering like children she tells me go in the tunnel I tell her no and to send me back. After a few minutes she starts getting annoyed.

She finally shouts "okay fine! I can't send you back it's been to long and no one can survive what happens with you so it would be suspicious. Your already buried so you can't just pop outta your grave and scare everyone you know."

I look down and start thinking about how I'll never get too see my family again or see any more TVD movies. Does hell or heaven even have movies, they better or I'll write a complaint.

She then says after a while "I can't send you back but I can send you somewhere different. I like you, your different and funny. I also just wanna sleep so I'll send you to TVD."

I start jumping and running around. I then hug her and start saying thank you over and over again.

I then back up and say "wait what's the catch, also how am I supposed to survive being a useless human, like Matt. Oh god please don't let me be like Matt, I hate him with a passion."

She laughs and says "there's no catch, I'm just tired and fine I'll let you be the most powerful witch, at the age of five you will get your memories back and I'll be in your head to help guide you. I'll also add in a few extra things that you will learn in your time there."

I start screaming yes and thank her over and over again. I start bouncing up and down giddy. Okay don't judge me, you would be like this too if you could see all your fav hotties from TVD.

I then ask one last request, "Demi could I see my funereal or can you at least tell me what is going to happen to my family. I'm dead so I can't really tell them what will happen, please I need to know their okay."

She sighs and says "okay I know how important family is especially too you. First off Your mother was very upset but eventually she realizes you died for a good cause. After awhile she marries Theo's dad.

I start smiling widely, I knew they would be a good match. Theo would of been my brother! I'm glad she's happy.

She then continues "okay let's see, Theo is pretty upset over your death. He started painting his nails every week in memory of you. He happily married the guy he was talking to at the party."

I laugh of course he did that, they looked happy together even though they just met yesterday. I hope our group is still together.

She clears her throat and says "Izzy was shocked by your death, she blames herself every day. She's dating Xavier, he was the one who stayed up with her every night after your death."

Wow I didn't even see that coming, as long as their happy together then I'm happy. Izzy deserved better and I'm glad she got to live more again.

She then says "Carina is single but goes to bars every weekend, she's a successful model and rich. Your dad is in prison and still doesn't care, I'm sorry he should of took care of you."

I smile and say "it's okay, thanks for telling me this. I'm glad everyone's happy and are still together, okay I'm ready."

Demi then nods and says "okay let's get this over with, I wanna go back to sleep. It's going to hurt a lot and I'll talk to you in a few years. Good luck and I'm rooting on your friendship with Katherine."

I smile and instantly my smile gets wiped off, I get hit with a pain far worse than I've ever experienced. It's like my skin is being dunked in lava and burning.

I start screaming in pain and after what feels like forever it stops. My vision turns dark and I can't hear anything.

I've been stuck in this dark and small space. I don't know how long it's been, it could of been seconds, minutes, hours, years even centuries.

All I know is I want out I'm tired of being stuck in whatever this place is. I start trying to move around and get out.

Finally after awhile I'm able to move more i try to squirm around around to let people know I want out.

I feel something pushing me down, I can't really move. After a while I finally am squeezed through a small hole.

I start to hear things and my eyes try to open. I finally am able to open my eyes.

I open them and immediately shut them because of the bright light in the room. I finally adjust to the light and look around.

I see white, a bed, people in masks and a woman on the bed she holds me and says "her name is Lillian, I can't take care of her. Please doctor Grayson take in my child and raise her as your own."

I was then taken by the nurse to get cleaned up after all that weird things that happened to me. The nurse brings me back and I see my mother one last time, she sends me a look that I can't quite figure out.

That's the last time I would ever see my mother. The nurse hands dr Grayson me and he feeds me until I fall asleep.

After a few hours of paper work Grayson and Miranda finally adopted me, Lillian May Gilbert.

This is the story of me and I went on quite the adventure. I died, got reborn into a different universe, got adopted because my mom didn't want me, went through hell and back because of Elena, Welcome to my world.