The night everything changed

TW: Underage teen drinking and attempted rape, proceed with caution.

I woke up to my phone blowing up, I groan and open my eyes. I look at the time on my phone and jump up when I realize I'm going late to hanging with my friends.

I get up quickly and look at my texts and missed calls. Izzy, Theo, Carina and Xavier called and texted so many times.

We're all supposed to be going to a party later today. It's not really my scene but I really wanna hang out with them. I haven't been able to in a while, it sucks.

I quickly hop in the shower and wash my brunette curly hair. I jump out and put on a black short dress, fishnets, red leather jacket and black heels.

I quickly do my makeup with red lipstick and black eyeliner. I look in the mirror and take a quick picture to post later.

I give my amazing Katherine Pierce smirk and text my friends in the group chat that I'm on my way.

I grab my purse and phone and head outside, It's dark out around midnight. I unlock my car and start blasting music. I drive to the place the party's being held at.

Thirty minutes passes and I finally get there. I shoot them a quick text saying I'm here, I hop out of my car and lock the doors.

I instantly hear loud music playing and talking, I walk inside and see so many people drinking and dancing.

I try to search for any of my friends or someone I recognize. After searching I finally find them in the kitchen getting drinks.

I smile when I see them and hug all of them. If you have ever met me you would know I love giving and receiving hugs. Getting them makes me feel appreciated and giving them makes me happy because I make them happy.

I start a conversation while pouring myself some alcohol. I start by saying " it's been a while, how are you guys doing?"

Carina smiles instantly and says "oh my god I know right. We should totally go out more and do things like this." I sigh same old Carina, she will never change.

Xavier immediately hears that and starts protesting "no no no no, please no. I hate this already, when can we leave."

I laugh at his hatred for people and parties. He always wants to hang somewhere more chill and quiet.

Izzy then says "oh come on Xavier, live a little. We should go spray paint an abandoned bridge. Make our marks on it to remember each other and the good times."

I then speak up and voice my opinion "that's a really good idea Izzy. Even if we already did that at another bridge we should do another one in a different spot. What do you think Theo?"

We all turn our gaze to Theo who has been silent this whole conversation. After a minute of silence he turns to us and looks confused. He then says "oh we're you talking to me?"

We all laugh and Carina asks what he was paying attention to. He then says excitedly "there are so many hot guys here, I wanna get a piece. Anyway later bitches time to get some."

He blows a kiss and struts over to some teenage guy on the dance floor. They start laughing and dance together.

I smile and say "at least someone's having fun, cmon let's dance and have fun." They all agree except Xavier who I then drag over the dance floor.

We all start dancing together and have the time of our lives. I love my friends so much, we're like one big huge family in a way. I would do anything for them and they would do anything for me.

Our friendship will last forever, I can tell. One day I wanna tell my kids if I ever have any about them and how we met. Our epic friendship and our adventures because we had quite a lot over the years.