Growing up for the second time

Even as a baby I can pick up on a few little things, like Elena's the favorite child. She has so many toys and a big huge room and she is a brat already.

All she does is cry and whine, it's annoying when I'm trying to sleep. I just wanna throw my bottle at her to make it stop.

If I did that then I would be in huge trouble even though I'm a baby and don't know what I'm doing I'll get blamed.

I'm finally three years old, Elena is still annoying. Jeremy was born recently and let me tell you, once I seen his cute little face I knew I would protect him with my life.

Jeremy was a cute and quiet baby, I think I'm his favorite. He doesn't get much attention because Elena gets it all, but he gets a little more than me.

I'm totally fine with that because he is a baby, he needs love and affection too and I would never be able to get mad at him. He's my baby brother and I'll protect him with everything I have.

Out of me and Elena, she's the oldest by a week. That sucks because apparently she can boss me around because she's older. That annoys me a lot, she tries to make me her special maid and I'm not having it.

The first time I got it trouble was over something stupid, Elena wanted to watch Teletubbies and I was like "eww no, I wanna watch your stuffed animal burn but we can't all have what we want can we?"

Let's just say as soon as I said something along those lines, I was in big trouble. They haven't hit me or physically abused me yet, I think it will happen eventually.

Jeremy's first word was "Lilwee", yeah my parents weren't too happy with that. They said he was supposed to say either Mama, Dada or Elena.

He can say whatever he wants, I also may or may not of been teaching him too say my name as soon as he could know what that meant.

When I turned five I got all my memories back, let's just say I was a little more than pissed. Demi made the Gilbert's adopt me, I guess so I can be in the storyline.

I'm stuck as a kid for a while, I have so much too get done. I can feel my magic when I Concentrate, but it's still hard. My magic won't work until I'm older.

I met Bonnie, Caroline, Tyler and Matt a few days ago. Me, Elena and Jeremy were at the park and I saw them and immediately started asking to be friends.

They agreed obviously, who wouldn't wanna be friends with me? Okay I'm joking but I don't like Matt even now. He is always following Elena around like a lost puppy, Bonnie is the same way.

I wanna change at least Bonnie to not depend on Elena so much, in the show Bonnie gets hurt so much because of Elena and she didn't even have the decency to apologize. All Elena ever cared about was herself and the Salvatores, she should of told Jenna about vampires. Jenna probably wouldn't of died if she knew everything that was happening.

They all just used Bonnie for her powers, she was a bit judgmental, but overall she kept getting walked all over and I'm not having that.

Caroline and Tyler follow me around like lost puppies too, maybe it's because I promised them to always take care of them.

I'll help Caroline with her confidence so instead of wanting to be like Elena, she will wanna be like herself.

I'll also help Tyler with his anger issues, so he doesn't turn into a massive jerk again. I'll also help him with his abusive dad, when that starts.

I would risk my life for any of these people, I love them all a lot. I already died once for someone I love, I'm willing to die again for the people here too.

I have to start making plans soon for the future, I have a while until Stefan and Damon come back. I need to be taught about magic and the only witch I know for now is grams.

I haven't talked to Demi yet, she is a busy person but I need to soon. I also kind of miss her, I haven't known her for long but she is really nice.

I'm just sitting in my room trying to figure out my plans for the future. I might also help Vicki, I haven't seen her yet but she's bound to come up eventually.

I don't know where Jenna even is right now, the movies didn't really tell us about anyone else's lives but Elena's which sucks.

I also really wanna save Enzo at some point, maybe it's best to wait for Damon and Stefan to arrive in town first. Damon will wanna help me and I need to work on my magic.

I haven't seen John yet, I hope he doesn't come anytime soon. I can't stand the guy in the show, so I sure as hell might end up punching him.

I really wanna be friends with Katherine and Rebekah. I felt so bad for them both in the show, they both had no friends. Katherine was always on the run and she faced so many things and didn't give up or cry, she was so strong.

Rebekah was also very strong, she's beautiful and she didn't have any friends because she was always ending up in a box daggered. I wanna make sure she finds love at some point.

Since I'm close with Tyler and when we're older we will probably be even more closer, I'll save mason. His death didn't really effect too much, I'll bring the werewolves some other way.

I'll also tell the people I'm close with about my past life and everything about the tv show. I have to trust them and wait till their older to understand everything better.

I just had a thought, everyone's parents in mystic falls sucked. Carol was fake and annoying, Tyler's dad was abusive, Elenas parents died, Bonnies dad sucked and her mom left her. Caroline's mom was okay I guess and her dad sucked too.

Apparently everyone's parents in mystic falls are trying to win the worlds worst parent awards, so far their all doing a great job.

I really need to talk to Demi, I try to shout her name in my mind. After a few minutes I hear someone say "what!? I'm trying to go to sleep."

I laugh and say in my mind "can you come down here so we can talk for a bit. I have a few questions and I don't feel like talking in my mind it's weird."

She sighs and pops in front of me with her arms crossed. I jump and give her an annoyed expression.

I start to ask "is it a good idea to ask grams for help with my magic, I don't know any other witch and I will need practice."

She nods after a while and says "yea ask her but wait until your a bit older and don't tell her about your reincarnation. Witches don't like or trust that kind of stuff, most of them are judgy.

I nod and and say "okay I won't tell her but can I at least tell Caroline, Tyler and Jeremy? They need to know and I trust them completely with my life."

She thinks about it and finally says "alright, sure kid. I can't wait to see what you do with this world. Is that everything?"

I try to think about any other questions I may have. One pops up so I ask it "if I ever get turned into a vampire, will I get to keep my powers?"

Demi nods and says "yes, I made it so if you get turned you will still keep your powers."

I smile and hug her goodbye, she looks shocked for a moment, but hugs back.

She smiles at me and disappears into thin air. I sigh and think about how or when I'm supposed to tell them about me.

I think I'll tell them when their twelve, that way I can have control over my magic, they will be old enough to understand and help me with this.

I lay in bed and quickly fall asleep, dreaming of the future and what's to come.

Author's note: I'm trying to get all the boring stuff out of the way to get too when Stefan and Damon come in. If it seems like I'm rushing, its because I am. I've only watched vampire diaries once but I've read fanfics on it a lot. Some of the things that happen will be different from the show and may not be in order. If you don't like that then this isn't the story for you. I don't really have a photographic memory so I will forget parts, please let me know if I do.