Not an update

Hey everyone, I'm so sorry but for now this book is on hold. I tried so hard to come up with ideas for my next update and I can't really think of any.

I'm going to be making a new tvd book somewhat like this one soon. Please check that out, the next update on this book will be about my new tvd reborn book.

I'm so sorry for everyone who was waiting for me to update is book. I'll try to continue it but I don't really like the first season of tvd.

I think for my new reborn book I'll have it start somewhere around season 2 or 3. I don't remember much of season 1 and it was kind of cringe in my opinion.

Once again I am so sorry to keep everyone waiting for a new update. If I come up with anything I'll update this book and if not ill just leave it here.

Thank you for the support and next update on this book will be about my new tvd reborn book. If you guys have any ideas for this book or any other books let me know.

Who would you guys wanna see the oc fall in love with or be mated to? It can be a female or male or even multiple people! Keep in mind my oc will be a girl because I'm a girl and I don't really know how to write a guy oc.

Until next time, stay safe and make sure to drink water or some food if you haven't yet. If no one has told you today then I'll say it. You look absolutely amazing today and I'm so proud of all of you!