Chapter 27: Own This Night

Nicole's POV

Tony is sleeping and holding me close. Riley went to stay over at Mike's place since she doesn't really know us and because this whole mess. I still haven't told him why. I still am so shocked that I actually tried to kill myself. I have never even purposely hurt myself in any way or hated myself or anything. It is all so confusing. Maybe it was all just a bad dream. I hope so.

I stare at Tony's face. I do love him. I love him so freaking much. It hurts to know that I scared him, that I made him think that I want to be dead. I don't want to be dead. It is not my time. I have no clue what I was thinking. If I ever hurt him in anyway, I couldn't live myself. I will never hurt Tony, ever. I can't. I love him too damn much.

"I love you" I kiss his jawline, causing him to stir around.

"I love you too" He whispers as he slowly opens his eyes.

The butterflies erupt in my stomach and I feel happy. I'm happy I didn't make the wrong decision with the glass and the pills. I'm glad I stayed alive. I'm thrilled to still be here in the arms of the man I have fallen for. I don't regret trying to though. Trying to commit suicide has opened up my eyes. Before, I wouldn't have been so grateful to be in his arms but at this point I am. I am so gratful.

"I want to take you somewhere" He stands up, helping me to my feet like a gentlemen.

"I have to get dressed then" I hug him tightly, laying my head on his shoulder.

"No you don't" He kisses my forehead. "Just shoes and an outfit for tomorrow"

"Um.." I can't think of what we could be doing. "Okay"

I peck his lips and the butterflies fill me up. I swear everytime I kiss him I feel something new, something better. I blush but turn away so he doesn't see. I grab the bag I used for my shoes when I first got here. I grab a Sleeping With Sirens shirt, neon blue jeans, and black vans. I put on Uggs for the trip to wherever. I shove my make up into the bag and whatever else I need to get ready.

I turn around with everything I need and see Tony smiling at me. He has a grocery bags of clothes and I laugh. Guys are so simple, it's adorable. He intertwines our fingers and we make our way down the stairs and out of the door.

"I don't have to wear a blind fold do I?" I ask, sticking my bottom lip out.

"No because it's hard to walk with a blind fold" He chuckles.

"Walking?!?" I sarcastically groan. "At least it's with you"

He grins and we begin to walk to The Grand Suprise he has for me. I keep thinking on what is it.

To meet Kellin Quinn? No probably not. He lives in Michigan.
To go shopping? No it's almost eight.
To help me bring My Chemical Romance back? I wish.
To meet his parents? Better not while I'm in sweats.

"We have arrived to our destination" Tony says in a very posh voice.

I snap out of my thoughts to see we are at a train station. He remembered that I haven't been on a train. This is freaking cool. I smile and squeal a little. He chuckles and we pay for over night tickets to, well, Tony wants to surprise me for that too. We board the train and find a room to stay in for the night. I jump up and down in excitement, causing Tony to laugh again. I throw my stuff on the little table by the pull-out beds.

"I'm. On. A. Train!" I scream but remember there are other people so I should be quieter.

"That is true darling" Everytime he says darling I die a little. Is that normal?

I pull out the bed closest to the ground out. I pounce on it, kicking my Uggs off. Tony jumps next to me and I almost fall off but he catches me. We laugh until we cry and he gently kisses my cheek. I giggle and he pulls me closer to him.

"I don't know if it's the time to ask but I have to know" He continues. "Why did you try to..." He tears up, not being able to say what I did.

"My father got bailed out. He got drunk again and then" I take a deep breath as I think about it. "Then he got into an accident and he, he" I begin to cry just thinking about it.

"Oh baby" Tony comforts me. "I'm so sorry"

"And the last thing I told him was that I wanted him dead" I sob into his chest. "I didn't mean it"

"I'm so sorry honey" He kisses my head. "I understand how it feels to lose your father"

"What?" I look up at him, sniffling from crying so hard.

"My father died when I was younger and it hurt me bad especially since I was young but I made it through. I know you can too" He brushes his nose lightly against mine.

"I love you" I lightly kiss the tip of his nose.

"I love you more" He smiles and kisses my forehead.

"No I love you more-est" I shove him a little.

"Hm nope impossible. I love you way, way more" He tickles my sides a little.

"No!" I squirm around. "I love you more more more more...est"

He tickles me even harder and is suddenly on top of me. I move side to side to try and get away. I freaking hate being tickled, like with a dying passion. What makes it worse is I'm so ticklish, a poke makes me squirm. I finally start losing breath and stop his hands. I take deep breaths and laugh a little.

"I love you more than words can describe" Tony whispers as his eyes flicker from my lips to my eyes.

I do the same to him. I feel the tension begin to grow. This fire inside me builds up as Tony leans in. Slowly our lips mold together. I feel the passion grow between us. His hands move slowly up and down my sides. I hold his face closer to mine. My hips arch up and our bodies grow closer together, becoming one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So.... What you think? TheBoyThatFellOut helped me come uo with this idea without exactly telling me the full idea. I guess you can tell Hold On Till May is like my song haha. OH BUT I HAVE BEEN WONDERING SOMETHING....

Do you scroll or page?

Love,
Chloe