Chapter 14: Don't Stop Me

Tony's POV

I am such an idiot. How could I have almost kissed her? That was such a stupid thing to almost do. She surely doesn't have feelings for me back, at least I know that now. She does really like Mike. God, I hope she doesn't tell Stephanie. That would ruin our relationship. Maybe she won't, I mean, that would ruin their friendship too.

I need help. But who will help me. Louise? I don't have her number. Vic can't talk. Surely not Mike. Jaime? Yeah! Jaime can help me. Hopefully.

I go back into the living room. I look where we were sitting, Nicky and I. I imagine actually kissing her. I feel the butterflies feel me. I really need to call Jaime. Like right now. I pick up my phone and look for his contact. He must have changed his contact name again. I go to our old text messages and see that his contact name is now Hot Fire :P. Only Jaime...

"Hello?" He answers. "I see you have found me"

"Yeah you dumbass" I laugh. "Anyway, I need your help"

"Speak to me Turtle" He says in a flirty tone.

"I like Nicole" I admit and instantly feel bad.

I really shouldn't like her but I do. I can't deny it anymore. She's just so ugh! Her eyes show her every emotion. Her smile makes my heart race. The way her hair falls perfectly drives me crazy. Her sass is so adorable. Her laugh, oh my God, her laugh. Words can't even describe how cute her laugh is. I find her absolutely perfect.

"I knew it!" I hear Louise scream in the background. "Oh my God you guys would make the perfect couple"

"Babe" Jaime hints for her to leave.

"Fine" She fake cries. "I see how it is"

Once Jaime knows she left he asks, "Okay why are you telling me this?"

"Because" I sigh and bite my lip. "I almost kissed her. She stopped it. I can't stop thinking about it and I feel like shit. She's with Mike and I'm with Stephanie"

"She doesn't like Mike" Jaime replies quickly. "I've known her since she was born. She only has a twinkle in her eyes when she likes someone. She sees Mike as a brother. Nothing more."

"I think she does" I run a hand through my hair. "She just left with him to visit Vic"

"To visit Vic. Not for a date. Not to go frick frack in the woods. To visit Vic" He states and I think I'm starting to believe him. But at the same time, I'm not.

"I just" I take a deep breath. "I just want to forget about the whole thing"

"How about Lou and I come over and we can watch movies and shit until Nicky gets back?" Jaime suggests.

"That sounds awesome" I lie.

Im going to be around her cousin and best friend. They might be abke to distract me but still, not thay helpful. Jaime is doing the best he can though. It's not like he can go into my bodt and remove the damn feelings.

"Okay be there in a few" He hangs up.

I sigh and put my phone down. I go into the living room and am almost afriad to sit down. I shake my head. Nicole isn't here so I shouldn't be worried about doing anything. I sit down and feel the butterflies. I re picture everything and begin to fantasize.

*Turtle Fantasy*

I look into her eyes. My heart begins to race. I look down at her lips, feeling the urge to kiss her. I look back up to her big blue eyes. It isn't right to feel this way, but I don't care. I just want to get lost in the moment and forget regret.

I flicker my eyes down to her lips again before staring into her eyes. I brush some hair out of her face. I close my eyes and begin to lean in. This time, she doesn't stop me.

Our lips touch and I feel the sparks bouncing inside me. My hand stays behind her neck. Our lips move in perfect sync. We are the only two in the room. We are having out moment and nothing could ruin it.

Except the fact that it isn't real.

*End Of Turtle Fantasy*

I stare at the couch. If only that was real. I really don't want to feel this anymore. I just don't. She doesn't want it to happen. It would be wrong. I just want this to go away and I want it to go away soon.

I hear the doorbell. I jump up to get it and see who I didn't expect. Nicole. I let her inside and the tension builds up quickly. She smiles at me awkwardly and bites her lip.

"Hey Tony" Nicole greets and it makes me feel like she wants to talk about it.

"Hey Nicky" I begin. "About earlier..." I try to find the words but am left with blanks.

"Its fine. And I-I" She takes a deep breath. "As much as I wanted it to happen, it couldn't"

"As much as you wanted?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Oh uh um. That slipped" She bites her lip and looks up at me. "You know what, Tony I like you okay. I have liked you since like the day after I met you pretty much. Since our hands touched at the same time behind the bus. I just I like you. A lot."

"I like you too" I admit and feel weird for saying it.

"What?" She looks up at me, shocked.

"I like you Nicky" I hold her face. "Don't stop me this time"

I lean in. Closer and closer our lips become. I am so close to kissing her. Then, the door bell rings. I try to kiss her but, again, she stops me.

"You should get the door" She looks down.

I nod and go to the door. I open it and Jaime immediately hugs me. I hug him back and hug Louise next. She touches my hair and smiles. I raise an eyebrow and laugh.

"Your hair is soft. Like a kitty" She giggles.

"But I'm a turtle" I pout and can feel someones stare behind me. I glance and see Nicole.

"And I don't give a fuck. Your hair feels like a kitty. You are now Star the Trutle Kitty" She messes up my hair more.

I scrunch up my nose. Louise skips over to Jaime and I look at Nicole. She's biting her lip and looking to the ground. I was so close to kissing her. If Jaime didn't ring the doorbell, I bet we would have.

I bet we would have regret it after too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tbh I dont like this chapter

Love,
Chloe