Chapter 30: Transformation

A/N that is Elizabeth in the picture.

Nicole's POV

Waking up in Tony's bear arms is the best feeling I have ever felt. I feel safe, warm, welcome, like nothing will hurt me. I feel this with every touch, every kiss, every look, with everything. Nothing and I mean nothing can ever make me feel this way. Tony must have some type of magical power or something.

I look up at him and see he is sound asleep. I smile and kiss the tip of his nose. I cuddle into him. I close my eyes and fall back asleep in his arms, smiling widely.

Louise's POV

These days feel like the months. These months feel like the years. I want to go home but I am terrified to. If I go back, would Jaime forgive me? Will Vic try to be with me? I am too nervous to even try to return. I think staying with my sister is the best choice right now. It is the only thing that feels safe.

If I stay here, I can assure that nothing bad will happen to anyone back home. Jaime can move on and find someone who will treat him right and never stray. Vic can stay with Danielle or move on with someone else and forget me. I could raise this child with Elizabeth and I could try and forget the mistakes I made.

"Louise?" Elizabeth yawns and turns on the porch light.

I look up and notice I have been crying. She sits next to me. I stare out at the open field's. The grass blows in the wind. I wish life was as simple as that, the grass blowing in the wind. Then maybe I wouldn't be here. But I am and I can't change that.

"Why are you up?" She yawns and holds the blanket around her tightly.

"I-I mes-ssed up s-so bad" I hold in a sob, making my lips quiver.

She sighs and scoots closer to me. She puts the blankets around and holds me tight. I put my head in Elizabeth's shoulder and sob quietly. She gently strokes my hair.

"It's going to be okay" She tries to comfort me but nothing can fill this pit I feel inside of me.

"I want to dye my hair"I sit up and walk into the house.

Elizabeth groans and follows me, "Louise it's three in the morning"

"So?" I go into the bathroom and look in the cabinet underneath the sink.

I pull out the big Alice In Wonderland bag full of different hair dyes. My purple, blue, and pink was fading in my hair. I needed to redye it anyway. I grab the red, purple, pink, and orange. Then I look at myself in the mirror. I am 25 years old. I look like I'm 16 with this hair. I shut the door once I hear Elizabeth go back into her room. I pull out the scissors and start to make myself look my own age...

***

"Louise I made cof-" Elizabeth pauses ans stares at me.

I smile and touch my newly cut hair. I now have jet black hair. It's like the Hannah Snowdon cut but just a bit longer and with more layers to add some volume. My hair sure as hell feels healthier. I finally look my own age too.

"Do you like it?" I bite my lip and play with the ends.

"You don't look like a child anymore" She walks up to me and starts playing with my hair. "I'm supposed to be the cosmologist by the way" She snaps with a laugh.

"I feel so different. I like it" I walk over to the coffee she almost talked about, taking a sip. "I want to change more though. Maybe get some piercings or gages. Maybe even a tattoo"

"Are you on drugs?" Elizabeth chuckles. "Good thing Mom lives in Nevada"

I laugh in agreement. I grab an apple out of the fridge. I sit down on Elizabeths little victorian table. I eat the toast she has laid out, like all of it. Being pregnant makes me hungry as hell.

I don't know how I feel about this child either. I am estatic that it's Jaime's because I truly do love him. If it was Vic's, I would have felt worse. I never wanted kids. Ever since I was around thirteen, I have hated children. But I actually feel somewhat excited right now. Maybe it's the fact I'm experiencing something new. Maybe it's because it's Jaime's. Maybe it's because I'm finally growing up.

I drink the last bit of coffee and Elizabeth comes out with her bright red hair. I like how she basically complains how I want piercings, tattoos, and gages when she has tattoos and piercings. She is only eight years older than me too. She smiles at me and sits across from me.

"Get ready" She smirks. "We are going to get you want you want"

"Really?" I smile.

"Really" Elizabeth grins widely.

I'm transforming into a whole new person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter sucks I know. I kind of have no ideas and felt like Louise needed some spotlight. Anyways... I need to pee.

Love,
Chloe