Chapter 16: Fear Of Falling Apart

Stephanie's POV
*oh shit*

"Give me that sexy pose baby" My photographer, Tom, screams from across the room.

I wink and put my hands in my hair. I smile, moving my body correctly to do a sexy pose. Currently I am wearing only the best of lingerie. Black lace with some pink jewels in "special places". Tom smirks and snaps the picture. I move to a different, more sexual position. It's Victoria Secret. I got to make the items look worth while.

"Blow a kiss to the camera, love" Tom shouts.

I do as I am told. My eye's stay open to give more of a personal effect. He takes the picture. I smile and stand up. The outfit lady, Kristen, hands me a red bra with matching red underwear. It had black lace over it. I go into the dressing rooms to change. I see the other models just prancing around. It is a good excuse to be able to run around in you underwear and bra.

"Steph baby, can I talk to you?" Tom motions his hand to his office.

I nod and put the under garments down at my station. I walk into his office. I sit down in his very comfortable, leather chair. He sits across from me at his desk. I get a little nervous. I've never been called into his office before. He folds his hands in front of him and leans forward. Kristen bites her lip, shaking her head before closing the door behind her. I feel myself getting more nervous. I chew the inside of my lip, anticipating what will happen.

"I don't think you can work with me anymore" He finally spits out.

"What!?!" I yell, in total shock. I deserve this damn job. I have worked hard to get here. "What do you mean I can't work with you anymore?"

"There is other girls lined up who have more experience with modeling. Don't get me wrong you are an amazing and beautiful woman. I just am not sure if I need you here anymore" He explains.

My heart shatters. I have worked hard to get here. I might not be that experienced but I believe that I deserve this job. He can't just throw me away like this. I'm not the kind of woman you lead in and throw out. I have to keep this job. It's my dream.

"I'll do anything to keep this job" I say as Tom moves to the front of the desk, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Anything?" He raises an eyebrow and checks me out.

"Anything" I repeat.

Tom grabs my hands and pulls me to him. He smirks and presses his lips to mine. I kiss him back. My hands lace in his long, dark brown hair. His hands grasp against my waist. He turns us around and sets me on the desk. Standing in between my legs, he rubs up and down my body. He moves his lips down to my neck.

I shouldn't do this. I'm with Tony. Tony and I really aren't working out though. I just don't feel anything like I used to. Plus, it's not like he will even know about this...

Nicole's POV
*day after the storm crap*

Tony left to record his guitar parts for the new Pierce The Veil album about an hour ago. Louise and Danielle decided to come over. Right now, Danielle is talking about her and Vic. There like the perfect couple. I'm happy he found someone. He's getting pretty old.

"I am so dumbfoundedly in love with Vic is almost is too good to be true. He's my little enchilada" She sighs with a huge grin.

"Why must you be so pretty all the time?" Louise asks with a laugh. "Seriously your freaking gorgeous"

"Awww thanks babe" Danny leans forward. "How are you and your boy toy?"

"Well, we are taking it slow. Really slow. We have been together for almost six months. No sex. Which is nice because I wouldn't want to have him bang and go. We haven't even said 'I love you'. Its going slow but I think it's right" Louise makes multiple confusing hand gestures while speaking.