"fixing it?"

AAAAAAAAAA
I'M BACK
ANWS :)
*GIVES YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT*

«𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚓𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢, 𝚎𝚑𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚍𝚊𝚢»~ 𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗

Chapter 1: “fixing it?”

♡ Belle's pov ♡

it's the first day of school.

yay.

'If I have PE in the first period, I'll end myself,'

I got up from my bed and got ready for my first day in senior year as I was brushing my hair, someone banged on the door of my bedroom.

"Stop it" I yelled.

"mom finished breakfast, get downstairs or I'll eat them," Kai, my oldest sibling, yelled.

"I'm coming" I yelled as I put down the brush, took my bag and went downstairs.

"good morning, mom" I kissed her cheeks.

"good morning, dad" I hugged my dad.

"good morning, belle" they both said as they continued eating.

"no good morning for me?" Katerina, my youngest sibling, said as she sat down next to me.

"good morning, Kat" my parents said.

"well good morning to you too" Kai said frustrated while rolling his eyes.

"not you talking when you didn't even say good morning," my dad, Elijah, said to Kai.

I looked at my watch to see I have fifteen minutes before the bell rings I got up, hugged my parents and went to my car in a hurry.

'please let this day be my lucky day'

I started the car and drove to my school, relieved to that I have five minutes before the bell rings, after I went to get my schedule and basically ran to my next class.

'God, I hate school'
'at least pe wasn't first period'

I entered the classroom to see many new students and Alexander.

'God, I hate that little fucking bi-'

"oh my God. Belle, where have you been? I have searched for you forever, " Ella white, the daughter of Ben and Emma white, my parents' friends, said as she entered the classroom.

"sorry I was late" I said as I took a seat in the middle row.

"how was your summer, Annabelle" Alexander whispered in my ear, after he moved and sat next to me.

'here we go with the nicknames'
'if I was Annabelle, I would have haunted the fuck out of him'

I didn't answer him it's the first day of school I'm not in the mood today.

after that the teacher came and started her lesson, all the time Alexander was making sure I'm annoyed, by pulling my hair, throwing papers at me, and calling me names.

RING BITCHES RING

'thank God'

I immediately got up and went out of class with Ella behind me screaming at me.

"why are we running" Ella screamed as she continued to run with me.

"I want to stay away from Alexander as much as possible,"

"you should really just punch him in the face," Ella said.

"or at least tell your mom or dad,"

"my dad would end him I don't want to do that to his little sister as much as I hate him I love his sister,"

Alexander Adams is one of the most annoying people you will ever come across. Ever since he came to this school and became my neighbor, all I wanted to do it beat him up.

since the start of 3rd grade he has been a pain in the ass, always making fun of me, calling me nicknames, tripping me in the hallway and basically slamming me to any wall or locker next to me.

"hey girls" Cameron black, my cousin, said as he came closer to my locker.

"where's your brother and Ayla?" I asked.

"Ayla is coming after me she's just fixing her locker and Flynn I don't know,"

"fixing?" Ella asked.

"decorating it" he corrected himself.

"oh alright, well, I have to get to class now. say hi to Flynn and Ayla if you see them," I said as a ran to my next class.

"will do" they yelled back.

LUNCH

"hey guys" I sat down on our table which consists of me, Cameron, Ella, Ayla and Flynn.

"hi Flynn" I smiled at him.

"hi Elle" Flynn black, my other cousin and the twin of Cameron, said.

"hi Ayla" I said to her too.

"hey belle" she smiled as she ate.

"oh look, here they are sitting with the wannabe," Alexander said as he passed through.

by wannabe he means me since he doesn't make fun of anyone else on this table except me.

"I want to punch him, can I please?" Flynn said as he looked at me.

"just forget about him,"

"you're too nice," Ayla said.

'I can't help it'
'even if I hate him'

CAN I SCREAM?
I'LL SCREAM ANYWAY
*SCREAMS*

CAN I SCREAM?I'LL SCREAM ANYWAY *SCREAMS*

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE.
XOXO, TAMARA.