"Tell me why"

PARDON ME.
I HAD A VERY STRESSFUL WEEKS
*GIVES YOU A BIG PLATE OF LASAGNA*

Chapter 22: "Tell me why"

♡︎ Belle's pov ♡︎

After he drove me to my house, my parents were waiting for me.

"So?" my mom asked.

"What happened? What is his stupid conditions?" my dad asked.

"Is Kat okay?" I asked them.

"Yes, she is fine," my mom said.

I went to the living room with them and sat down.

"He tried to threaten me and like we talked about me acting that I'm scared that what happened, and he believed it," I said, then went to grab water.

'I'm thirsty'

"Continue" my dad said.

"He took me to some random café and pulled papers and a pen. They were to contract. One is the transfer program application and the second one," I paused.

'Let me be dramatic'

"What?"

"Marriage contract," I said, making my mom's eyes widen.

"Marriage??" my mom asked.

"I don't know if we should go to that island or just laugh at how stupid he is," my dad said.

"Let's laugh," my mom and I said at the same time.

"Why can't I tell my friends?"

"You can tell them because their parents explained everything, and they just thought he was stupid," my mom said.

"But don't tell Alexander," my dad said.

"Why?" I asked.

"We tried to talk with his parents that if he knew about this stupid thing that he won't be mad and fight that little shit," my dad said.

"But they told us that they knew he cares about you so much, and he won't just listen to them and sit down, he would beat him," my mom said.

"Oh, please, he hates me," I said, rolling my eyes.

'Hopefully my mom doesn't notice.'

"Are you rolling your eyes at me?" she bent down and grabbed her flip-flops.

'Fuck'

"No-no, there was just a thing in my eye. " I acted as if I'm trying to get it out.

"Uh huh," my mom nodded as she glared at me.

'Scary'

"Back to the main point," my dad said.

"Yeah, so why can't I tell Ace?" I asked