"Mrs. Johnson"

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS
*GIVES YOU A TURKEY*

Chapter 20: “Mrs. Johnson?”

☀︎︎Nathaniel's pov☀︎︎

Why can’t she take a hint that I want her?

Every time I try to invite her out on a date, either that dickhead Alexander comes and takes or she says that she's busy.

She's so beautiful and kind. I liked her since I first saw her in the camp.

I was so focused on getting her and keeping her to myself.

I did a whole research on her. I even made my dad sign me up in her school, even if it’s in the middle of the year.

I was spoiled when I was young. I always get what I want, but her.

But that won’t stop me from getting her. I will have her.

No one can stop me, not even that dickhead Alexander.

I don’t get why people are scared of getting close to him and belle, he is not even that scary.

I will do anything to have her.

If I can't have her, no one can.

I am so angry right now. I can’t think of anything except of kidnapping her and keeping her here. If she likes it or not, I don’t care. I want her.

(A/N that's disgusting, such a turnoff)

At first, I just wanted to fuck her and leave her. It became an obsession.

It feels I can’t leave knowing that asshole basically has her. He can’t have her, not when I want her.

I looked around my room, searching for something. I just wanted to punch something. I was so angry at what I saw. I wanted to kill him.

He was laying his head on her shoulder, then he hugged her, and she played with his hair.

Not mine, she's making this on purpose. I just know it she wants me kidnap her.

I grabbed a glass cup I found on my table, and threw it at the wall. I threw everything I see in front of me.

I’m so angry at her. I want to kill her, but then again, I just want her with me so that dickhead will stop getting close to her.

My last girlfriend broke up with me because of him so ill steal his little girl.

If she didn't think he was hot, she wouldn't have left me. He didn’t even know her. But that's his fault. He ruined my relationship.

So ill steal his girl away from him.

Almost everything in my room is now broken, but I was still angry and annoyed.