"Bye Loser"

I FINISHED :)
*GIVES YOU UH 10K DOLLARS*

«𝚆𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒.
𝚃𝚘𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝,𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔»~ 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚞𝚜

Chapter 6: “Bye Loser”

♡︎ Belle's pov ♡︎

"belle" Mrs. Johnson said as I walked past her class.

"yes Mrs. Johnson?"

"can you please go to the looker room and get my books I left them there," she asked, smiling.

"oh sure thing," I smiled back.

I walked to the locker room and searched for her books unfortunately the locker room was big and I didn't ask her where did she left them.

I saw a pile of books under the table so I kneeled down to collect them.

"oh you," I heard Alexander say suddenly making me flinch and hit the top of my head.

"ouch" I said as Alexander laughed.

'dick',

"what are you doing here, anyway? Arent you miss-never-late-to-class?" he asked.

"Mrs. Johnson asked me to get her books from here what are you doing here?"

"I was asked to get something from here," he said.

after a while of searching I finally found Mrs. Johnson's books and was heading to the door.

"bye loser" I said as I was a step away from the door

"bye bitch," Alexander responded from where he was.

I tried to open the door but it won't move.

'is it locked?'

I tried to open the door aggressively freaking out.

"um Alexander, did you accidentally close the door behind you?" I asked.

"no I didn't why?"

"its locked I tried to open it as hard as I can," I said.

"what do you mean locked?" Alexander said as he walked to me, "let me try to open it" I held the door handle and tried to open the door but no luck.

"what the fuck?" he said as he kept on trying to open the door.

"let me text my friends," I said.

kidsrugly

me:
can someone come
to the locker room asap!!