"ouch"

STAY SAFE
*GIVES YOU A BURRITO*

«𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏,𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎»~ 𝙴𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎

Chapter 3: “ouch”

♕ Alexander's pov ♕

♕ Alexander's pov ♕

FLASHBACK TO SUMMER WHEN ALEXANDER MOVED

"go say hi to your new neighbors Alex," my mom said as she lightly pushed me to my new neighbor's house.

I went over to their house and knocked on their door. A few seconds later a woman opened that door, smiling down at me.

"well hello there, what's your name? I'm Mrs. king but you can call me Mia," the woman kneeled down to look at me.

"hi I'm Alexander,"

"what are you doing here?"

"we just moved and my mom said to say to u new neighbors," I pointed to my parents and looked back at her.

"how old are you?" she asked me smiling.

"I'm 9 years old,"

"I have a daughter the same age come inside so you can see her," she told up, grabbed my hand and went upstairs.

"belle there's a new neighbor that wants to meet you," the woman said and opened a door.

I walked inside a full pink colored room and looked around we heard a door open for a side I looked and saw a beautiful girl.

'wow'
'mom was right'
'the girls here are pretty'

"this is Alexander, Alexander this is belle," that's when she finally looked at me.

'maybe moving here isn't bad'

"hi" she said and looked down.

'I guess she's shy'

"hi I like your room," I said as I came closer and Mrs. king left us to play.

"thank you,"

"can we play?" I asked her as I sat down on her bed.

"oh I don't know,"

"what do you mean?" I asked her.

"it's nothing, sorry" she kept looking down.

"oh alright" I heard my mom yell my name, and I went out of the room to help my mother.

NEXT DAY

"mom I'm going to our neighbors," I said to my mom I waited to hear a response from her before going to Belle's house

"hello Mrs. king" I said after the door was opened without looking up assuming it's Belle's mother but it wasn't, it was a man.